What oversized tires you running on your dually?

josho5859

Keeping it straight
What over sized tires you running on your dually. pease mention brand, size, price, how you like them, and what size spacers if any did u need. Tryin to get some ideas for my 06 dodge drw. thanks

my buddy has 37x13.50s on his 07.5 cummins..hes running a two inch spacer in the rear and the tires are very close but clear well enough...there on stock wheels so there very sucked in

There is a thread by 6.0kingranch where he ran larger bfgs on a ford with pics of it.

37 i bet look real good. do u happen to no the name of the thread L6Powered? thanks

I run 33x12.50x16 on my truck with 2" spacers on the back i think it looks good :rockwoot:

Attachments

• DSC00005.jpg
    DSC00005.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC00022.jpg
    DSC00022.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 53
  • front angle.jpg
    front angle.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 98
305/65/17 Pro-Comp Extreme ATs. With 1.5" spacers in between the duals, and 1/4" on the very inside.

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

good looking duallys guys, speedshift, how do u like the pro comp extreme ats?

On my blue dually (7 in lift) with 2 in spacers...I bought 37in BF goodrich KM2's.... COOLEST looking tire imo! I bought them when they first came out and to my surprise they werent as loud as I thought theyd be! Ive put many miles on them and tugged with them and they wear great! They are expensive but so far well worth the money... i think all 6 cost me about $1700-$1800

Before I put the simulators back on
housetruck014.jpg
[/IMG]

misc007.jpg
[/IMG]

made it seem alot wider
misc001.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Here are some pics of my setup. Leveled truck with 2' spacer in the rear on 315/70/17 Allterrains. The truck now resides in Argentina with it's current owner.
P8030328.jpg

David011.jpg

David008.jpg

im running 255/85/16 goodrich mud terrains (old style) with no spacers.. plenty of room between the tires.

Weazel, the back tire ouch at all with heavy loads on it?

For all of you running larger tires on the stock dually rims, do you have problems with abnormal tire wear due to the wide tire/skinny wheel combination? Thanks in advance.

On my blue dually (7 in lift) with 2 in spacers...I bought 37in BF goodrich KM2's.... COOLEST looking tire imo! I bought them when they first came out and to my surprise they werent as loud as I thought theyd be! Ive put many miles on them and tugged with them and they wear great! They are expensive but so far well worth the money... i think all 6 cost me about $1700-$1800

Before I put the simulators back on
housetruck014.jpg
[/IMG]

misc007.jpg
[/IMG]

made it seem alot wider
misc001.jpg
[/IMG]

That thing looks good for a reg cab

I had 35" buckshots on stock rims with a 1.5" spacer before I got my semi's. Loved them, werent too loud and they rode good but my semi's do better

Back