What parts have you purchased last 6 months?

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
Guys,

We are trying to help our sponsors and shops figure out what to stock for parts for the near future? Tell us what you have bought lately?

Programmer/electronics?

Air Intake?

Fuel system?

Exhaust?

Engine parts/Injectors/pistons/valves/etc?

Turbos?

Gauges?

Making it look nice accessories?

Let us know, we are trying to give our guys a meter to measure from the industry experts - diesel racers and pullers!

They appreciate the help!

RK

Last edited:
There's a real need for some quality " bolt on " drive line loops and quality trac bars. I saw the nicest set yet at Steele and they're now unavailable. This may be more for the fabricators out there but, if they're built..... those are good stock items IMO.

Rather than stock a bunch of stuff though.... I like, and have seen good results when group buys are offered..... on anything.

There's a real need for some quality " bolt on " drive line loops and quality trac bars. I saw the nicest set yet at Steele and they're now unavailable. This may be more for the fabricators out there but, if they're built..... those are good stock items IMO.

Rather than stock a bunch of stuff though.... I like, and have seen good results when group buys are offered..... on anything.

Ty, great idea, are there any out there that you guys know about? I just talked to a promoter who thanked us for requiring loops on most classes. Said he had some incidents where those had helped.

RK

Wow....let's see....
Pistons, rings, Billet rods, cam bearings, main bearings, rod bearings, injectors, turbo, tranny, intake, fuel pump, fuel lines, oil by-pass system, rear diff cover, HPOP, bunch of gaskets, bunch of sensors, heat wrap,couple more gauges:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

FWIF I just bought a BladeRunner intake horn for my '02. $.02 Can't afford much else, it all goes in the fuel tank.

I have also purchased some led lights and tailights in the past 6 months. i would like to some more familiar companies stock some HID setups.

It would be nice to have a place to buy stock replacement lift pumps that are more reliable, work consistently, but aren't rated to support 800 hp and don't cost $400 for us "slightly less than 500 hp" folks. :D Right now it is either buy a stocker or buy a performance pump for an arm and a leg.

Turbo's,exhaust manifold,injectors,fuel pump's,exhaust,air intake's,AIH delete,programmer/fuel box,transmission,converters,gauges.I guess that you were just intrested in performance stuff.

It would be nice to have a place to buy stock replacement lift pumps that are more reliable, work consistently, but aren't rated to support 800 hp and don't cost $400 for us "slightly less than 500 hp" folks. :D Right now it is either buy a stocker or buy a performance pump for an arm and a leg.

Thats a good one. I would like too see this also.

Not sure I really wanna think about this but here goes:

RECON lighting stuff
ARP studs
2 Borg Warner turbos
ATS exhaust manifold
Dynamite Diesel injectors
ATS 5 Star converter
Billet trans parts
Assorted hoses, fittings and pipes
Grand Rock 5" exhaust....didn't buy it but they took care of me on it
Billet this and that for under the hood
Aftermarket hood
9 DiPricol gauges

Smarty and an MP8 coming in a week or so

There's more but I don't want to think about all of it. LOL

Turbo's,exhaust manifold,injectors,fuel pump's,exhaust,air intake's,AIH delete,programmer/fuel box,transmission,converters,gauges.I guess that you were just intrested in performance stuff.

Nope, tell us what else you bought for the truck - steps, tonneau, etc.?

Adjustable Pump gear! Need the billet front cover. Seems to be on back order. Took a bit to finally get.

Lets see

starting with the pending..

a new dash and interior
Diesel

savin money for a place my 12V is goin to, :D

oh and a new house :D

Rick

Back