What parts have you purchased last 6 months?

Are you going to carry the TCB? I found some cracker in Alabama selling them on the internet but he never came through on his promise. :hehe:

I know that as far as companies stocking things and being able to get them to me in a darn hurry...I would always prefer that they have the stuff that's likely to break during competition or daily beatings and that I may need again within a couple days to get the truck back together for another competition 5 days out...

So maybe a good question is: what do we break the most of?

I know when I do larger stuff (i.e. injectors, look pretty parts, gauges, etc.) that I usually plan for it, and I'm willing to wait awhile...Mind you, if something breaks on a Sat. and next Sat. the truck's supposed to be somewhere else I know we all go to some stupid extremities to get what we need.

However, I agree with the bolt on drive line loops...That's a bad A idea. Heck yes I'm a fan of custom fabrication, but I'm a fan of availability, too. Obviously for the everyday person, programmers are always the "in demand' first step item.

I third the bolt on drive shaft loops
Nitrous
water/meth
stacks
dpf delete
afe intake
edge juice
ts performance
bully dog
quad rail pressure guage
diamond eye down pipe
dd clutch
bigger stacks

Guys,

We are trying to help our sponsors and shops figure out what to stock for parts for the near future? Tell us what you have bought lately?

Programmer/electronics?

Air Intake?

Fuel system?

Exhaust?

Engine parts/Injectors/pistons/valves/etc?

Turbos?

Gauges?

Making it look nice accessories?

Let us know, we are trying to give our guys a meter to measure from the industry experts - diesel racers and pullers!

They appreciate the help!

RK

All of the above.....:Cheer::rockwoot:

Interesting . . . how much money has each of you spent over the last 6 months?

$1000-3000
$3000-5000
$5000-10000
$10000+

RK

Without including the new tow rig for next year, I'm around 45k.. UGH..

Idler/pitman arms and their associated braces.
A new hitch to replace the bent one.
Used tires off e-bay.
only about $1.5k with in the last 6 months...I've been trying to cut back...

havemnt spent too much, maybe 1K in the last 6 months, but thats because Im saving for a new clutch!

If some one mass produced driveline loops that had a hinge for easy access! Not sure if a jig can be made for a mass produced unit, or even a univerdal kit, but I would buy one in a heart beat!

But i think a lot of companys stock some good parts. Any thing that could break on the weekend is a a good idea, but I do know many of the "look good" parts are money makers. maybe Drag racing/sled pulling tire packages would be cool!

A few engines. A chassis. Uh. Turbos. A garage. Too much money spent, but not quite as much as Brad evidently.

Injector pump
Another ported polished oringed head
another set of HD springs
Push rods
gaskets
AFE intake
Filters
Spearco Intercooler
Adrenaline
Injectors oh 2 sets
Tranny cooler with external fan and frame bracket
How about ready to install pickup asy. Already with pickup tube all you have to do is drop the tank and put the new unit in.
Stainless fuel lines
Rearend Detroit locker huge axles
Fuel Pressure Guage
Sensors
Another Turbo

I also would be interested in bolt on driveline loops and traction bars

And i have spent around $10000 oh **** why did i add that up.

Great input guys - this gives our sponsors encouragement that diesel heads are buying equipment and they can keep sponsoring events for you guys:clap:

Keep giving me reasons to show them you keep tearing up the rigs and fixing them with their parts:hehe:

It's a vicious circle but we keep doing it - kinda like a dog chasing his tailLOL

Keep chiming in so I can use this when I talk to them!

Thanks

RK

Oh boy ... I dont even wanna think about it.

New Stacks
Tonneau Cover
Custom Head
ARP Studs
Bunch of gaskets
4k Kit
AFC Kit
#60 Springs
Intake
Intake Horn
ATS Exhaust Manifold
II Silver Bullet
Custom Injectors
Custom DV's & Holders
Intercooler Boots
Airdog 150 w/ 1/2 lines
Snow Stage 3 Water/Meth
Southbend 3600 DD
Headlights
Cobra 29 NW CB

Im sure im forgetting a few things ... But this was all in the last 3 months ... :doh:

water/air intercooler
all of the pluming to make it work
even more pluming for it
traction bars
case of 3M professional grade duct tape

a tow rig
ts chip for tow rig
optima batteries

3500 + 570 month

Back