What products would you like to see in 2010?

What do you want to see in 2010?

• Total voters
No option for a cylinder head? I didn't vote.

I would think, that someone in the camshaft business would be pushing for the new head. Its no secret that camshaft development at this time, is limited by the restrictive head. So....... Lets talk about this head I keep hearing about.
Hell you guys want Borg/Warner part numbers do a search, that's old news.

Im in the same boat, I just want the head, cam, intake, and roller rocker package.

Snedge, we might have an anouncement in the next 30-45 days;).....if all goes as planned that is.

Zach

BTW since twin kits came up I was knocking some of the business practices I have seen while not giving props where they are due. I just wanted to say that I have had great luck with really innovative chargers from Chris and Glen at E.D. and from Majestic Turbo in Waco. For the amount of custom work they put into each turbo they have very fair prices! I know there are others out there that do good and affordable work. These are just some that I have had good luck with.

Zach

supply and demand still holds true it will bring more of them down as time goes on, I promise.

It's called "Market Saturation". P&L sheets will then be adjusted. If you don't learn the "Walton" way. Eventually doors close!!!!

I know it is a fairly small jump on the cubes but I think I can get 373c.i. out of the current forging without having to retool. Any interest, or should I go back to the drawing board?

After market valves are on the way for the 12v

1.850" intake (stainless) 1.750" exhaust(21-4n) 45 degree on both and .100" longer stem to handle those big lift cams. Will work with factory size guides and stem seals. 1.850" is still small enough that the valves will not be completely shrouded by the cylinder wall.
Roller rocker drawings are done and are in quotation process now.

Zach

we are working on some regrinds now. If there is enough of a need I will mass produce one and get it in the $500-$700 range

Zach

I know it is a fairly small jump on the cubes but I think I can get 373c.i. out of the current forging without having to retool. Any interest, or should I go back to the drawing board?

IMO if a good chunk of change is going to be spent on more cubes, I would like to see more than 400ci.

Everything is so tight right now anyway.The deck heigth, the cam to rod clearance, and a few other areas. The stroker kit and the block might need to come at the same time to make sure everything is happy togther.

Back