What programmer ?

Rods

Turbo Crasher
Buddy of mine has got bit BAD took his truck to the track and ran some low 14s with just a TS box we took out the spare tire headlight and he hit 13.8 @ 94 MPH truck is shutting down wright @ the line . So hes chopping at the bits to get something to get passed the MPH shut off truck is a 06 EX 4x4

As for as trans go would he need a whole new one or will a convertor and valvebody b enough he's looking to get into the 12s . I myself couldnt beleive how good it ran then he said u drive it , wow i was pinned back for at least half track i ran 14.00 hoping for a mid 13 sence im 100lbs lighter than he is LOL my 60ft was off from his anyways looking to get him in the 12s probaly will b adding some N0S sence we got a kit laying here

Just about any handheld programmer(PPE,Predator,Superchips) will raise or disable the limiter.

A good TC & transgo jr will help the tranny take some abuse, but the stock clutches will start getting cooked, so a tranny kit is in store down the road.

For an 06, he should put in a minimum of:

Transgo Jr (cheap)
Triple Disc converter ($$)

PPE has the hottest handheld right now, and it removes the speed limiter.

McRat said:
For an 06, he should put in a minimum of:

Transgo Jr (cheap)
Triple Disc converter ($$)

PPE has the hottest handheld right now, and it removes the speed limiter.

I agree Pat; PPE can supply all of the above. I would suggest more mods to the Alli to help keep it alive.

Good news! the Hot tune is now ready. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dan

Yes! it shipped out on tuesday, you should have it on friday at the latest. ENJOY!!!!

Back