What shifter, Hurst quarter stick or B&M pro ratchet

okish

Well, im finally sick of my column shifter after hitting neutral one too many times. I've actually got a hurst quarter stick and a B&M pro ratchet in my possession but have never used either because the only auto i have is my truck. Any opinions on either? the B&M looks to be better quality.

I am curious if this myself. I want the prob bandit b&m

I use a B&M mega-shifter in the one built auto I have at the moment. Granted I'm sure they're better choices for a full on competition shifter, but it works great for what I use it for. just my .02

Those are nice, but i already have the hurst and b&m, plus im just a mild street truck with 484 rwhp.

I like my Cheetah Shifter SCS shifter

x2, I didn't think of them in my first post, had diesel trucks on the brain. I run those in two of my mud trucks and really like them. I'm sure they'd work just great in a diesel application. I've heard of others that really like them on dd's as well.

me too. I went with the power shift with co2.

I have the same shifter and haven't installed it yet because I ran into some problems with mounting the cable and the brackets on the 48re. On mine the big square plug for the neutral safety and gear position switch was in the way. Did you guys just do away with that or what?

It's the rear entry. At the time I bought it , it was the only way that they made it with the air shifter.

My plans for it has been to make a plug to remove the safety switch and get rid of it all together but I was just wondering what you guys have done. I think it will actually fit on a 47re because the plug on them is smaller

Mines a 47 with 48 guts and used the NSS. The front entry will work with the late 48.

Or I guess you could use a early 727 shift lever. Which has a steeper angle on the bracket.

I called the guy at Precision about it and he told me I could go with the front entrance shifter but he would have to build a custom one to use the air shifter part. I figured I would try and fab something up and make this one work.