What Should I Do To Make It Look Better?

you've gotta figure out what look you want first. Then tweak it to make it your own.

Get rid of the turn outs and put on 6" miter cuts.
2" leveling kit with some bigger tires.

I agree. Get black wheels though and sprayliner your two tone and bumpers black. Tint the windows then go on to the motor :D

that was my truck when i first got it.I have made a few changes on it but nothin to big.i have 5" miters on it right now.i really want 6" and i have new halo headlights and thats about it.i would like to get wheels and tires next.I'm thinkin about XD hoss 18" Wheels rapped in 35 Open Countrys But I don't know if i want black or crome rims?I would like to eventually extend the frame and put a long bed on it.I'll put a new pic on here tomorrow and u all can tell me what u think.Thanks

wheel/tire combo and tow mirrors..also smoked cab lights...i like the white/silver

Here are my current pics.sorry it's not clean. It's been rainin alot here.but i would like to go with 6" miters and wheels and tires will be my first buy next year after winter. Everydoy says to black out a white truck but it seems like everybody does that. don't get me wrong the black looks good and i think the tint made my truck look alot better but i just don't know if i should stick with crome rims or black it out. Tell me what u think. Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00391.jpg
    DSC00391.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC00392.jpg
    DSC00392.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00393.jpg
    DSC00393.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00394.jpg
    DSC00394.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC00395.jpg
    DSC00395.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 72
35" A/T's, plastic off tailgate, some type of clean aluminum grille insert, smoked cab lights(if they make 'em) and if your buying wheels, I would consider a machined finished(brushed) wheel.

yea i do need to get that black plastic off the tail gate.i think that will make it alot better with wheels and tires. I'm kinda leanin to the crome wheels instead of black. I'll probbaly end up puttin a single 6" in it. and a grill would be nice. Thanks for all the feedback

Single stack, get rid of the molding and chrome on the bottom and bed caps. Paint the bumpers and put some 22 on.

Whatever you do dont put on black wheels. They are the peak of gayness.

that's a pretty idiotic thing to say. I'd love to see pictures of your truck....

But On white trucks, black wheels don't work as well in my opinion. It's all in the color of the rig and what else you've done to it. All parts need to compliment each other.

that's a pretty idiotic thing to say. I'd love to see pictures of your truck....

But On white trucks, black wheels don't work as well in my opinion. It's all in the color of the rig and what else you've done to it. All parts need to compliment each other.

Sadly my truck is a 2004 hemi 4wd but i will say it looks decent, a little chrome, bf goodrich mudterrains, tint, etc. but you have a point about color. Anyway opinions are like a-holes.:poke:

Actually aholes are the ones posting stupid comments on compd who don't even have a diesel. LMFAO