What Should I Do To Make It Look Better?

Thats right! I will be the first to admit it its more gay to own a gasser than have black wheels.:bang

I'll probably just go with half black and half crome rims but im leanin to the crome. i don't really wanna black my truck out. everyone does it. Lucky I agree I think Everything needs to be it's own unique part but go well with everything on the truck. My headlights have crome in them so I think the crome is the way to go with a little black on the wheels. I'm thinkin about these wheels
234ccj.jpg
in open country toyo mt

Black wheels are gay? Wow I better go home and tell my wife the bad news.

Yes there is but i have no intrest in gas trucks at all its just what i happen to be driving at the moment, i said it was gay if you read the rest of this thread its a gas hoggin piece of sh1t. I will back down on the wheels tho and agree with jeff. BTW sorry if I offended anyone, thats just my opinion.

Lose the stack for a 5" std exhaust. lose the diamond plate for some stainless. leveling kit and those wheels

I think the half black half crome will look pretty sharp. lcaad1249 Those wheels look good are they power coated or anything or just paint. my cousin has some moto metals and they are just paint and they are chippin bad so i don't think i am gonna go with those. i say go big and go home and spend good money for somethin that wont chip or rust. JD4440 I would like to get about a 2" levelin kit on it when i get my wheel but I'll see first how she sits with bigger wheels and tires

I'll probably just go with half black and half crome rims but im leanin to the crome. i don't really wanna black my truck out. everyone does it. Lucky I agree I think Everything needs to be it's own unique part but go well with everything on the truck. My headlights have crome in them so I think the crome is the way to go with a little black on the wheels. I'm thinkin about these wheels in open country toyo mt

Yea I understand the headlight thing. I really like the chrome and black wheels. I will be changing both bumpers, the grille, my headlights and taillights just so I can powdercoat my chrome wheels black. Not going for the blacked out look (I can't stand the term "Murdered out", absolutely retarded), more like a lack of chrome look this go-round. Just for something different. Still love chrome accents though like I currently have.

Yea I understand the headlight thing. I really like the chrome and black wheels. I will be changing both bumpers, the grille, my headlights and taillights just so I can powdercoat my chrome wheels black. Not going for the blacked out look (I can't stand the term "Murdered out", absolutely retarded), more like a lack of chrome look this go-round. Just for something different. Still love chrome accents though like I currently have.

Yea I'm not a big fan of the murdered out thing either. just not my cup of tea. powercoating is the way to go. I'm for sure gonna buy whells that are powercoated. send me some pics when u get done with ur truck. interested how it will turn out if ya don't mind.

The half and half idea might look good. I went with black wheels on a white truck and I'm not sure if I love them. I've done a few of the things mentioned in this thread so you might be able to compare to my truck a little: with black wheels vs with polished wheels
I would drop the stacks about two inches and get some smoked cab lights to start.

you've gotta figure out what look you want first. Then tweak it to make it your own.
This is probably the best advise you can get. Make it look like you want it to look.

Leveled or lifted with big tires can look really good. But if you drop the rear to match the front and get a good set of wheels and tires it can also look really good. The stance is really up to you.

Yes there is but i have no intrest in gas trucks at all its just what i happen to be driving at the moment, i said it was gay if you read the rest of this thread its a gas hoggin piece of sh1t. I will back down on the wheels tho and agree with jeff. BTW sorry if I offended anyone, thats just my opinion.
So if you hate it so much sell it...

if you get those wheels line-x the silver part of your truck black and smoked cab lights. tow mirrors. paint the grey on your bumper black. and i think a black chrome stack would look cool

is this james, trip's cousin? Truck looks really familiar. Anyways, if you are wanting to black out some of your lights go buy a can of vht niteshades at oreilly's. It is spray on tint made for lights and that's what i used to do all of mine; cab lights, tail lights, and 3rd brake light. that $10 can sure beats spending a couple hundred on all new lens'. But preparation is key. I like those wheels you posted, they should look good, and im personally in favor of going with a single stack over the duals. Truck is definately clean though, and smells awful good on the inside !!

yea me and trip are cousins and I'm James. I appriciate i have read into that nightshade stuff and it does seem to do the job i might just put one layer of it on. so where it's not just staight up clear. how do u know it smells good on the inside. it's does smell like a little french ***** in there though lol. Do I know U

yeah i rode with you and trip over to jay's house during the dyno day at thoroughbred.