What size injector would be better?

ok thanks ill keep it in mind since you were running those on a 62 and il be running them on a 64 do you think that will clear up some of the haze not a huge issue about driving like an old lady i do that with my setup now but here soon i should be using something else as a daily driver

Forest is right about the haze . I run 5x.016's with my 70mm and it takes some work to keep the haze down . The truck runs hard but the cruising with traffic and uphills when you have to slow and get going again can be tuff to not haze . There is not alot of dark smoke just a light haze but it can be annoying . I ran Mo Smoke's DDP3's he has for sale for a couple weeks while Weston had my 5x.016s to clean and adjust .I loved the smoke free driving it was alittle slower to light the turbo and the truck didnt hit as hard but there was plenty of power I was just so used to not using more the 1/8 throttle for daily driving I had to go to 3/8 to get the same feel but worth it for rear view mirror free driving . I have a Custom set coming from Weston to replace these 5x.016's and still be safe for my 13mm .

i was under the impression he doesnt do 12v injectors any more will he do some for me and how do i get in touch with him?

i run something near the size of k31, its a custom built turbo from pius at bell turbo, 5" inlet and 71mm inducer and i run 5x.016's and i wouldn't run anything smaller with it, im actually gonna up to 5.018's from sdx soon i hope, but im putting an airdog and my 60lb valve springs in it before i go up on the injectors.

i run something near the size of k31, its a custom built turbo from pius at bell turbo, 5" inlet and 71mm inducer and i run 5x.016's and i wouldn't run anything smaller with it, im actually gonna up to 5.018's from sdx soon i hope, but im putting an airdog and my 60lb valve springs in it before i go up on the injectors.

did u run that turbo w the stock injectors

when you up to some .018s id be interested in your flows if you want to sell em
also when i go up in injectors and turbo would i also have to do some headstuds or can i get by with torquing my down ive read on here where a few guys have been doing this and still able to push 50+psi

its a gamble. when they over torque sometimes they are stronger and sometimes they weaken. i would just go right for the head studs in the first place

what about on a k31 forrest 14 or 16s

Either will work. Your afc tuning will be more important with that big of a charger with either injector, more so with the bigger sticks. I liked the bigger sticks with a smaller set of dv's. Tried full cuts, 191s, and 181s. May go back to 181s.
I like my 5x.016s better than my ddp4s I had before. Forrest has said the +/- for the injectors already. I have had the same experiences.

i got 181dvs w turned barrels on a 180 i was thinking 5x.018 now after thinkbout it

one more question if i dont get injectors from here who is the best place to go with between jl machine and southern diesel extreme i have talked to both of them and they both seem pretty good to deal with,i have decided on the 16s also what would i want them to be set at? Thanks for all the help you guys

whats the biggest i could go with my H1C i want to hang my S400 under it sometime or i might just run a single i really have no idea

Smokey! !!!!!!!! Runs good, ive done absolutely No tuning! And put down 546 at my elevation. Did 623 corrected.

Back