What size injectors?

wvcumminscrew13

Cummins guy
Just got my new turbo on, silver bullet 66. Need bigger injectors but am not exactly sure what size would be the best for my setup. My fuel system consists of an AirDog 2 165 hotrod vp44 stock lines .093 delivery tubes into the DDP 125s I have now. With that fuel setup and a silver bullet 66 turbo, what would be the best way to go for another set of injectors??

It all depends on what you want to do with the truck. If heavy towing is what you want it for then I would go on the smaller side, ie. the 200's. If you are wanting a competition set up or hot street set up then the 250's would be the one's to go with. There are no perfect injectors, just one's that are better for what you want to do.

With that being said, I'd go for the 250 range as bigger is always better.

how much power you looking to make, a guys is selling some ddp 6x.016's here that made great power, i think just under 700 with for a good price..

well my ultimate goal way down the road is 850+ on fuel only, i plan on pulling this truck off the road in a few years and build it for pulling. but for now in the real world, id be plenty happy to be in the 550-650hp range. my truck is a daily driver. i drive about 15miles a day to and from work. i pull a trailler from time to time for buddys, haul a good bit, and sled pull 1-2 times a year at the county fairs. i want reliability for a daily driver but also have the power to do work and play around. ive talked to a couple buddys and they say 250s, what im hearing is 200-250 injectors. also to take into consideration im gonna be purchasing a cam(188/208 hamilton) wihtin the next 2 months. i think im leanin towards the 250s...