What Size Turbo

I dont charge the extra grand for the sticker. LOL! I honestly dont know if there is a difference (other than price). I have had clients run my sets over 85psi and so far have only blown one boot, and that was an older one and they now have even stronger boots. I'm sure we both use all new components and have full warranties so...? I have never seen one of Wickeds sets in person but have seen many photos of their stuff as well as other "big" names and I use some of the same parts in the kit like the stainless braided feed lines, SS clamps, ect. I also have some parts made just for me like billet oil return block fittings and turbo outlet flanges. I have no problem with helping guys choosing/running other companies stuff, I just want to help whoever I can keep a little more green in their pocket if possible.

If memory serves me right that aurora 3000 isn't wastegated, so you'd probably want an external gate so you can use the charger you have up top =P

does anyone know if the aurora is smaller or larger than the 62/65/12? all i can get out of ats is the exhaust is a .85a/r housing and they wont tell me compressor size. do you think i could run the 62/65 in place of the a3k for now, without extreme egt's?

does anyone know if the aurora is smaller or larger than the 62/65/12? all i can get out of ats is the exhaust is a .85a/r housing and they wont tell me compressor size. do you think i could run the 62/65 in place of the a3k for now, without extreme egt's?

the A3k is a 57 inducer and a 15cm ish housing so yes, the 62/65/12 will work better IMHO.$.02

wouldnt the 12cm housing be hotter than the 15cm housing? or would the more air from the 62 vs 57 help egts

the 12 will spool faster and has an internal gate. the 62 will also move more air. The a3k is designed to be used in a specific range which you have gone beyond the 62/12 has a wider range of operation but by some standards less efficient as it will have higher drive pressures. but over 400hp the 57 is just out of air.

i had the truck dyno'd a few weeks ago at 504.9hp, 1084tq. will the wastegate allow for enough exhaust bypass to keep my drive pressures down a bit. definitly dont want those too high! quicker spool and more air flow should help the heat issue for sure, but i worry about drive pressure being too high