what speakers to replace factory

Texaschromeboy

Cummins Cadillac
I was waiting in my truck the other day messin with the radio balance and the fade, and realized that my back right speaker was the only one working so i was wondering if i should just put new stock ones in or some aftermarket that are close to the same, i dont have alot of knowledge about the whole stereo system stuff but problaby could do the plug and play deal with speakers

Changing speakers are not really hard at all, and it all depends what your going for in sound you can spend a little or a lot. If you spend a little you risk blowing them and having to spend the money again. I have always ran kicker speakers there are a lot of good brands out there.

i use kicker my opinion is to do it right the first time and get high quality speakers also check wire connections that was why mine didnt work

I recommend Memphis Audio. I had my current set in my 03, and took them out an installed them in my 99 when I got it. They are pricey but worth it. A good set of quality speakers, and a small 4 ch amp make a VERY dramatic improvement in these noisy trucks of ours! LOL

Front doors 6x9 Quad can doors 6.5" ;)

Aftermarket is always the way to go brother! Id yank the stock crap and get a good set of co axials or tri axials. And if you put an amp on them they will sound even better :) just my opinion.. Good luck

Back