what to do next?

RowlandSmoke

I have a dodge 3500 2007.5 6.7
I have egr/dpf delete, intake manifold, cold air intake, h&s tuner, suncoast tranny, the head was milled down when i stretched my headstuds.
Just wondering what i should do next. I was looking into water meth or injectors, and turbos what would be my best next step. Thankyou!

well I do like my exhaust brake though but i do need to lower egts. I did hear that if i change trubos i can just get an engine brake. what turbo and lift pump would you recommend? thankyou

S367 is wat i have always heard is the best! Its what i plan on when i ever get the jangle to swap!

S467.7 is what he was thinking I believe. I am very happy with mine at this point.

jimmy, glad to see you on here, there is a wealth of knowledge from most. so you finally got the trans fixed. how do you like it?

Hey good to see you on here I didn't know how to find you on here .yes I did it broke the bank pretty hard but so far so good. it has been excellent just need to lower my egts now

If u dont get crazy that is easy enough. Do u tow any trailers with that truck. How tight is your tc? Things to keep n mind when specing a turbo. I know the 6.7 can spool a larger charger but other factors come into play. If u get a lift and bigger tires it will redu e spool up and fuel mileage as well

yea I do haul trailers and don't know what you mean how tight is the torque converter. I don't want to much lag if im hauling but if there is its not a big deal we mainly haul with dads truck now. I do want to lift it still not sure how high don't wanna lose too much handling. but I also would like to hook to sled and see what I can do. do you have twins on yours!?

I do have compunds, s362/13 over an s475. U could do a set of compounds bit it is more $$and but u could reduce your lag over using a larger single. Do u tow yout dads gooseneck at all. If your stall speed if the tc is on the loose side u can spool a larger charger faster. Tighter stall increases felt lag esp when towing or starting a load. Mine is the tight side which makes heavier loads a bit more challenging.

not sure. can I see that on the mini maxx or do I have to see what rpm when im driving?

well I im not as worried trying to keep my exhaust brake. but I still need help! any info would be helpful on what to do.