What torque converter to buy?

Thanks for all the input. Talked to DPC, gave me a good price including the ride both directions and a lifetime warranty on a triple disc, I think I'll buy one. Glad I asked because I never heard of them before today

Easy now, I'm vertically challenged.

Good call on DPC, Phil made my truck fun to drive again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will like the DPC. I run a lowered stall triple it makes the truck a blast to drive. And you couldn't ask for better customer service.

Ryan

Im running a PTC they're a local company, rated at 2500 ft. lbs... I think they're $950 for a triple disc and will give $150 for a core. I'm very happy with it

I have also ran a Suncoast triple disc, clutches lasted about 30k with about 20 1/8 mile passes at about 700 rwhp and 10 passes at 850 rwhp.

I'm running a Suncoast triple disk but will be going with a DPC when the transmission comes back out. I have heard nothing but GOOD things about their performance and customer service.

DPC came today, pulled the trans after work, hope to be back together this weekend.

FOr 700hp would a quad disk or triple disck from DPC? Looking for one for my truck.