what would it take to make a 650-800hp daily driver

different trucks with different setups like all kinds of different timing. experiment and find the sweet spot.

i'd say 5x16's with custom plate leave the afc and run 191s. 64mm and s480 with a .300+ lobe lift cam with flycuts and jack the timing to at least 20deg and you'll hit 700hp pretty easy in my opinion. as for individual runner intake...that's too mch unless you do a full $2000+ portjob to take advantage. but it'd look pretty nasty i'll give ya that.

My set up should be 650 fuel 750-800 with nitrous or so. Truck has not been dyno'd but I think it is close to this. Great thing is you can turn off the nitrous and have a milder pump for excellent street manners. I do want to build and bench this 12mm pump during the off season though.

12mm mildly modded and opened up.
HX40 HT3B
DDP stage 4 150 over.
ORinged head.
Marine Pistons.

Truck is extremely street able drives very well under all conditions. Only smokes heavy when you nail it without spool up.

Really easy to do. You can do it with a single or twins, but twins will run cooler. 181dv's, with afc and plate. Stock lines, stock cam.

ya well i bought the pump when mine went out. it was on a descent 2.6 pulling truck. all i would really need is to watch my egts right. or should i just switch to 191s

what size exhaust housing should i get for the turbos. my buddys say it cant be done having a 700hp truck u can haul and drive around with. Then i showed them adam cornells truck. I LOVE that truck. also i think im goin through source automotive for the piping and hotpipe. Does anyone run kennys pulling parts dual disk clutches:ft:

Last edited:
Adam's truck had a 62/71/12 over a 80mm S400 96mm turbine 1.32 A/R