What you think?

I would say try a different dyno and get that turbo to push 15-20 psi before you start your run and you will end up with much better numbers

hey its 387hp but i mannaged a 9.1 in the 1/8th half kicked in the a$$ windows down smokin and in 2wd on 37 with the 6speed :bang

hey its 387hp but i mannaged a 9.1 in the 1/8th half kicked in the a$$ windows down smokin and in 2wd on 37 with the 6speed :bang

Seriously though man, dont let it get to ya. I've been on alot of dynos...been dissapointed almost as many times. One word...superflo.

i know where u can get a nice turbo and a manifold...cool that guy down and get u some hp lol

just makes me mad that my 02 psd put down more hp when i ran that and it had banks crap on it when i bought it

like diggler said, dont get all that worked up...they were just there to make an easy $75.

but hook that thing to a sled and then we can both say our trucks pull better than the mythical "sledpuller21" hahah

just kidding drb!

dont get down. One of my buddies dyno'd on scheids dyno this year with a ppump'd 24v, 64/14 turbo, 200ddp injectors, and other mods to the ppump and he only put down like 365ish on scheids dyno. He still has some tuning to work out but his truck definately should be putting out 500+. Get on another dyno where they know what the hell they're doing.

kinda sucks that such a big name would f everyone over like that...now i know why dunbars was booked and scheids was firing them on like crazy....

its bull chit if you ask me but at least mine didnt light on fire on the dyno hahaha

This is true hahahaha well where is a good dyno around Pittsburgh that i can run my truck on?

Hybrid Dynamics. They were located around latrobe I think but have moved. He loaded my truck pretty good. There is also a dyno by masontown, PA. Haven't got on that one yet. Let us know what you put down.

Yea I wouldnt be mad at all man. Your truck makes more than that and that dyno didn't mean anything cuz it wasnt loading it. Period. I would be mad about the 75 bucks you lost to have someone tell you that your truck makes 387hp, I could have told you that! lol

Hop on a good dyno that will load it properly and you should see mid 500's.

All Dynos read different, they are a tuning device, run your truck to get a baseline then when you change things you can see if you improved or not. Usually dunbars dyno is anywhere from 75-100 hp more than Scheids.

My brother dynod his street truck on that dyno 3 or 4 years ago at SDX and then put it on dunbars the next day and did a little over 50 more hp.