What's it worth guys

You could for surely make some of your money back. But your gonna have to part with the parts and put truck back to stock and sell it that way. I understand you have a lot in parts and extra motor. But we never get back what we have in them. I had over 150k in a Twin turbo 3000hp drag car. Guess how much I got out of car parting everything out. Sold car as a roller all 25.3 CM best of everything and carbon fiber everything. When said and done 82k The block alone was 15k Billet BBC.. So your not telling me anything I don't know. I am just being honest with you. And if you got that 37k offer cash in hand I would take it. Because otherwise your gonna have to wait to find others to buy each pc to make your money back and then deal with some Non buyer and run arounds.. The what are you gonna make another 3-4k or have all that money now and move on? That's just my .02

Good luck either way!

Any way I can get this dealerships number b/c if there willing to pay that I have some ocean front property in Arizona I'd like to sell them..

To diesel yes but have a pretty nice collection of gasers, now a diesel as well. Spoke to dealer this afternoon and he said his son is just getting into diesel trucks and its a way to spend some time together with him. I have bought 9 cars in last 7 years from him and is a stand up guy. Just decided to keep truck and parts to have something to tinker with on the other end of the spectrum. I may be new to this game but so were you at one time big boy. Money to burn and the girls are pretty, ain't gonna take me long to get my truck to boogy!