Whats it worth?

Bone stock 99

I found a 93 12 valve engine on craigslist and the guy told me that its all torn apart because he was going to rering it and put new bearings in it. I guess the only thing its missing is the injection pump. It comes with the trans which is a 5 speed, $650 bucks. I dont know what the first gens go for, any clue?

sounds like a good deal to me providing it is indeed all there injector pump will run 800-900 i think

that does sound like a pretty good deal! if you need a pump i have one that has very few miles since it was rebuilt ill take 350 for it. just pm if interested.

thanks
nick

i know little other than what I told you, from what i know the only reason its apart is to put new gaskets in it and a set of rings im gonna take a look at it tomarrow and see. If I get it id like to make a reliable 400hp. i got the perfect truck for it, a 1980 crew cab short bed id like to make into a million mile reliable truck. Im new to the ve pump thing so im not sure if I want that or a p-pump. I got offered another truck but dont have a clue what it is but i;ll keep you guys informed ok>

Buy it and p-pump it. you'll be able to 400hp easily. with the ve pump you'll really be limited without spending some bucks on the pump. just my .02