Whats P0602?

Jcummins

$4/gal. Waa?
Checked my truck for codes with the smarty for no real reason and got a P1693, I know what that is, and a P0602. My smarty was under the seat all night and was so cold that I could not read the explaination. It's also not in the sticky in this forum.
Truck still runs fine and didn't have any problems before. I just cleared the codes and parked the truck back in the garage.

FarmerJonCTD said:
ECM Fueling Calibration Error ECM Internal fault condition detected.

Where did you find that and what does it mean? Is everything OK, or should I be trying to find something that is causeing this.
The only thing I found was on an OBD II list that said it was ''replace ECM''
:thankyou2:

It has to do witht the smarty reprogramming it, I think its recognizing theres something different about the program. I just went to check and was sure Id have the same code and I did. the only time id be worried about it is if I didnt have a smarty on my pick up. theres a list of codes on nwbombers.com but its in a locked room. I would imagine theres a list on here somewhere.

Thanks guys.
I found another site that said it was just a Smarty issue,too and not to worry.
About to spend $3k on a new turbo, sticks and clutch and wanted to make sure that the VP wasn't given me a hard time.
Agian, I thank you all for your fast and accurate responses.

Jcummins said:
Thanks guys.
I found another site that said it was just a Smarty issue,too and not to worry.
About to spend $3k on a new turbo, sticks and clutch and wanted to make sure that the VP wasn't given me a hard time.
Agian, I thank you all for your fast and accurate responses.

JC, my truck has the same 2 codes with the Smarty....

Back