What's the best triple disk pulling clutch?

bigjoe92992

I have an 01 cummins with a nv5600 but might go to a nv4500 and was wondering what everyones opinion is on the best triple disk clutch

Kennys hands down. Cant beat his prices and the clutches work great. We have been running a triple disk of his on our 3.0 truck for the past two years and it should make it one more season. Zero complaints

Do you have to run the 3/4" spacer and extra long input shaft on Kenny's like you do Haisley and South Bends triples?

We have great results with Valair. Have used them for 3 years in our 2.6 truck and only one rebuild. Had 175 passes on the first street sintered iron triple.

Interested in this also. Have heard that the triples you don't need to run a spacer with have thinner floaters that are easy to warp if you ride it out too hard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Haisley weighted For a dedicated puller is what everyone around my place is using and they love them.

Vote for Kennys!! Awesome clutches, stands behind his work, great service! And you don't have to run a longer input for the spacer, he has a modified clutch fork! Weighted or non weighted triple either way you can't go wrong!

another vote for Kenny's mine was actually a haisley 2 disc comp puller then Kenny converted it into one of his triples used same input as the comp puller no extra spacer needed but like bluegrass said they gotta modify your clutch fork I wouldn't run anything else in my 2.6 and know two other 2.6 trucks that would back that up

Back