What's the best triple disk pulling clutch?

South bend is best we have run no weights no shims some adjustment on finger height and seen 150 or more hooks before a rebuild. As always depends on how much you slip it but a very good clutch. Have replaced Kenny's and Haisley half way through the year and run south bend 2 full seasons on same trucks.

South bend is best we have run no weights no shims some adjustment on finger height and seen 150 or more hooks before a rebuild. As always depends on how much you slip it but a very good clutch. Have replaced Kenny's and Haisley half way through the year and run south bend 2 full seasons on same trucks.
Which model of Sbc triple disk?

IMO their all petty equal. I would go Valair due to customer support and quality product. I have had issues with southbend customer support and they tried price gouging me on some parts. Dan at Valair took care of me for less than 40% The cost what southbend wanted. With that said they still do make a very good clutch. I have installed several and smoked through several. I have no experience with kennys. IMO they all got the same parts. Basically pick the shop who has the best support. You will be happy with any manufactures product.

i run a Valair weighted triple and have no complaints. It is 10x smoother then the twin disk SBC i had prior.

i have had my haisley triple for 3 years no rebuilds & only 1 shim adjustment

I have sold a few Valair street triples in the short time I have been a dealer and everybody loves them. Just sold another today. I currently run a SB triple that im either gona have Valair convert to his weighted sintered iron or just buy his weighted sintered iron. Depends if I can sell the SB ceramic triple or not.

I run Kenny's weighted triple disc and love it. Another vote for Kenny!!

Kenny's!!! I have a Kenny's triple in my 99 f250. Zf6 and a 12v. He built exactly what I was looking for. I don't have to use a crank spacer or a longer input or a modified clutch fork. His service and products are top notch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back