Whats up from Indiana

Thats the plan. Hopefully it'll be back together early enough to get all the major tweaks taken care of before the season starts. Probably be eating drive line like there is no tomorrow for a little while til i get a good set up figured out. Idk if you want my motor right now... its in a few pieces lol but everything has a fresh paint job to match the truck... My truck anyways lol

Attachments

• covers4.jpg
    covers4.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
  • head4.jpg
    head4.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 0
  • mains4.jpg
    mains4.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 0
Ya, you put somem big yokes and u joints and you should be alright, and your motor has good parts which is why i want it. I can always put it back together lol

Yeah my trans and transfer case should be plenty good and even the front axle should be fine. I'm in search of a dana 80 right now and when i find one i will go through it all. The sterling 10.5 isn't the best for the application at hand. I'll do yokes and rear drive shaft at the same time with the axle. My tires aren't the greatest so that'll save my drive line for a little while. Ryan has definitely hooked me up with some BADA$$ parts!! I should have everything needed to finish putting it back together in the next couple weeks. If you need any stock replacement parts let me know. I have pretty much all the motor internals and some pump, fuel lines, and charger stuff just laying around until i get some time to post everything for sale. Everything is in really really good shape.

Ya sounds good. Im hoping over the summer i can get my stuff done. I just hope my dana 70 will hold up. What have you done to internals on your motor?

Its getting just about everything but a new crank. Main studs, shot peened honed and balanced rods, pistons, flycuts,cam, tappets, plus all bearings, rings, seals, gaskets, the whole nine yards. Its probably getting a different pump and for sure a different charger and also an air/water intercooler. My old intercooler had a few holes in it and i couldn't justify spending the money on an air/air when i could do air/water for about half the price and better performance.

I wish I had that kind of parts list in mine lol. Are you gonna run a 64mm or what? What kinda power you wanting to see?

lol i wish i didn't have that parts list. Its a 66mm HX55 with a S400 center section 1.0 AR housing. I would like to see a steady 750hp ATLEAST. I want it to be built well and have it under control so thats less time turning wrenches and more time fine tuning and playing. I've been tossing around some other ideas on some other parts too so it could all change tomorrow lol

oh now, you know you would go nuts without big power!!!!! If i had the money I would deffiantley have all that stuff lol. What does the girlfriend think about all this? lol

Yeah its been a long rough road so i just decided to go big or go home and this is step number one for go big lol. The girlfriend on the other hand doesn't quite understand as of right now. This time last year she didn't either but when i got it together and took her for a ride down the road she thought it was crazy but in a good way. It'll probably be the same this year too lol

lol thats they way it usually works. There is nothing wrong with a girl that loves diesels lol. So are you gonna let me hook it for you at greene county? lol

You break it you fix it, Hopefully there isn't much break time :lolly: I wanna see Ryan hook it sometime when he is off work long enough to come to a pull. He has a lot of time in my stupid project too. He is the brain of the project really.h

I'll just set in the crowd lol. I wish Ryan would have got that 2.6 truck he was looking at. Thats all he does is work though.

Yeah that was a nice truck. Ready to run and everything. He was pretty set on it til they changed the price. He sold his mega cab now so i bet is he'll get something sooner or later

Back