Whats wrong with my truck??

well i messed with the shut off lever and that fixed my problem so its all good now. Runs like a raped ape now but man its starving for air like crazy!!! Spools a lot better than it did before but this 62 just aint gonna cut it for an air supply. It will break loose in 5th gear now and i could never do that before with the vp. Still got an oil leak tho somewhere but i cant find where its coming from :bang....and also one of my brake calipers up front locked up and locked my front break on so i still cant drive it...haha i sure will be glad when i get all the bugs worked out with itLOL

well i messed with the shut off lever and that fixed my problem so its all good now. Runs like a raped ape now but man its starving for air like crazy!!! Spools a lot better than it did before but this 62 just aint gonna cut it for an air supply. It will break loose in 5th gear now and i could never do that before with the vp. Still got an oil leak tho somewhere but i cant find where its coming from :bang....and also one of my brake calipers up front locked up and locked my front break on so i still cant drive it...haha i sure will be glad when i get all the bugs worked out with itLOL

Good to hear man...I understand how frustrating this project has been for ya! Glad to hear it's finally running like it SHOULD!!!! :rockwoot:

yea its still got a few bugs to be worked though. It wont idle right after i drive it now. It wil hang at around 1500rpm and doesnt wanna come back down from there so i might try taking a click outa the gov springs and see what that does.

Good deal man. I'm ripping my pump off next week sometime and sending it off to seth. I can't wait to get it back. :D

I've already offered him the entire back window for advertisement if he gets it setup for 600hp LOL

I've already offered him the entire back window for advertisement if he gets it setup for 600hp LOL

Would he make me a 1000hp pump for cash? I need to be able to see out of my back window.

Hey guys got a question. Trying to get my truck idle right. It idles at like 600rpm and id like it to be around 800-850rpm, i tried adjusting the idle screw in but it didnt seem to do anything? And once i drive the truck the idle sticks around 1500rpm and wont come back down...should i try taking some clicks out of my springs?

Probably not...

C'mon Tyler...you really think after all this, someone is actually going to want their name on your truck??:kick:

I know I wouldn't!
Chris

Are you joking? He would have just built the most famous pump in the world. LOL

Hey guys got a question. Trying to get my truck idle right. It idles at like 600rpm and id like it to be around 800-850rpm, i tried adjusting the idle screw in but it didnt seem to do anything? And once i drive the truck the idle sticks around 1500rpm and wont come back down...should i try taking some clicks out of my springs?

add a click or two. Went through the same issues with mine. I think I have 4 or 5 clicks. But ya more is better
good luck

As soon as my dv's come in the mail the pump is getting sent off. Got the money. Just waiting on the dv's.

Hey guys wanna gonna try and mess with my truck some today and was wondering what to do with my idle and gov spring sticking at around 1500 rpm after driving? I tried messing with my idle on the adjustment sprew and it didnt even do anything when i moved it one way or the way so im not sure whats up with that? And should i be taking clicks out to stop the sticking or what? Also i have to give it some throttle before it will start is that normal?