Whats yalls average oil pressure?

Dmax-Dualie

green behind the ears
As the title states whats your average oil pressure in park and in gear at idle when warm and while driving when warm?

I have a 05 lly and my presure is around 60 warm while running down the interstate but will get back to you on the others. hope this helps a little bit. What are you seeing??

I'd say somewhere in the 35-40 range, warm at idle. probably around 60+- on the high way. I always felt it was a lill low on the gauge at idle but most I've talked to say this is normal.

55 at 70 mph warm. just under 30 at idle warm. cold ( middle of winter ) first starts up close to 90.

What yall are showing is what i am seeing i just figured this is quite low for everything its having to run through shouldnt it be higher.

Is there anyway ti get a High Volume oil pump for our trucks?

just under 30 at warm idle 60+ cold start its a LLY thing wish mine ran at 60 all the time.

just under 30 warm at idle in park or gear. 60 ish at 2200rpm...think its a GM cluster/sender thing, if anybody else has ever hooked up a mechanical oil pressure or water temp gauge you can see the factory gauges arent very accurate!