Wheel base

Yea badger state which is part of ppl. Guess should of read it better before in posted lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

PPL uses a % rule on their hitches. Believe its 27% of the wheel base.

It's ppl they can't keep anything alone

It's ppl they can't keep anything alone

NOPE! Hitch rule also reads now pivot point must be center or behind center of axle. It used to read no part of Hitch maybe in front of center of axle.

Wow, that is awesome!

That being said, My RC truck runs about 1600 lbs out front. I don't see any of the extended cab guys coming close to that number.
Youd be incorrect. My CCLB hung right at 1600lbs last year. Our other eclb was hanging more.

How can you get that much on the front my ex cab short bed and have around 1200-1400 on the front

How can you get that much on the front my ex cab short bed and have around 1200-1400 on the front

People pay us for that :Cheer:. But I'll tell you this, there is a few hundred pounds to be saved with aluminum hubs and real wheels all the way around.

We are hanging 1600+ on the front of a qclb no aluminum wheels or hubs. Will be hanging more this year as we get to shave some more weight off to meet the 158 wheelbase rule

People pay us for that :Cheer:. But I'll tell you this, there is a few hundred pounds to be saved with aluminum hubs and real wheels all the way around.
That makes sense i haven't gotten that far to shaving that much weight hopefully this winter here

What are some of you short wheelbase guys doing to keep the front end down? Just running on a Reese hitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are some of you short wheelbase guys doing to keep the front end down? Just running on a Reese hitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lowering the rear end of the truck, move the hitch as far forward as you can, adjustable hitch height, and as much weight up front as you can get.