Wheel choices????What would you do.??

ccoxva

Loafer
This truck just cant decide on the wheels???
100_1565_1.jpg

056_dually.jpg

or these??

058_HD.jpg

Any input would be helpfull. I have my steel 19.5's sold going to aluminum.

The top. They are all wrong with the exception of Tony. Classics do get old and they reached it long ago.

i'm going to vote on the top ones, Have you checked out KMC wheels, summit racing has some nice lookin dually wheels, I'll see if i can find the link to them

SO BOTTOM, i have the pacer LT mods on my truck and i love them, they look like the bottom ones kinda

my buddy has the classics on his 96. the problem with the eagle dually wheels is they sell the only lug nut that will fit them. They are shank style and the wheels have a .80 hole, where everyone else uses .75 hole. The problem is that the lugs start rusting within a month, and they cost quite a bit a piece and the chrome steel center caps for them rust too. Id recommend going with a diff. company, unless you can find lugs and centers that'll hold up. Just a warning...

yup, thats my truck hes talkin about, the lug nuts and centers are no good. Cant find anybody else who makes a lug that diameter. And the lugs cost about as much as the wheels. If I remember right they were about $5 a piece from summit??

Back