Wheel choices????What would you do.??

Classics are old school.. Try joining us in the new century :welcome:. They looked good when that was all you could get. They've run their course.

my first dually had rockstars.. it was black sport with black rockstars.
DSCF0198.jpg

DSCF0197.jpg

it was a pieced together lift. 7in coils, 2 in spacer, rock krawler long arm up front. rear was 10in atlas springs with a block that was 1in shorter than stock block. total was 9in lift. tires were 37/12.50/17 cooper stt's

it was a pieced together lift. 7in coils, 2 in spacer, rock krawler long arm up front. rear was 10in atlas springs with a block that was 1in shorter than stock block. total was 9in lift. tires were 37/12.50/17 cooper stt's

oh how it looks so much better that its lowered a couple inches! :rockwoot:

Anything but Eagles.

for me its anything but welds anyone ever have one come apart at 65 and another start 6 months later (different set) i have a set on eagles right know to replace the weld $hit they are american made but there center are out sourced to china as well as there lugs
these are my eagles
8b0ce2b8.jpg

these are what they replaced
116f30ef.jpg

c4d29bb7.jpg

and the other junk weld wheels
548b0273.jpg
img_0062.jpg

Thanks guys for the replies!!! Do you all know of any other wheel company thats close to American Eagles that dont require those special type of lugnut??

If you HAVE to get new wheels, I like the top ones better, but personally I like the black ones you have on there already better!

I like the ones I have but I'm having trouble getting the vibration out of them. I believe I'm gonna try the balance beads next???

Thanks guys for the replies!!! Do you all know of any other wheel company thats close to American Eagles that dont require those special type of lugnut??

Alcoa wheels I think? At least they're forged. Lighter and stronger is always better.

Alcoa wheels I think? At least they're forged. Lighter and stronger is always better.

I agree Alcoa's are super strong and look awesome on dually's, then again I think anything bigger than 18 on a second gen looks terrible $.02

Back