Where are all the 12 valves for sale??

Schoust

Hey Guy's I Totaled my Truck a couple weeks back and have been looking furiously for a replacement and have had No luck at all? Is it just me or all these Gem's pretty much snapped up? Anyone have a source Loli'm looking for anything that has lower mileage prefer an extra cab but really will be happy if I can locate a decent truck. Have posted in the wanted section already I was just wondering if these things are becoming scarce or if it's just the time of the year.....

Been checking all of the sight's and still have not seen what I have been after. Heck If I were younger and had no family I might consider a road trip from Ct. What trucks are available? I can always put it on a truck.....
That is if it is what I'm looking for?

Shipping is cheaper than you might expect too, I got my QCLB shipped from Texas to Indiana for $700 last summer. That is if you are willing to buy sight unseen.

there everywhere you must not be looking very good, what exaclty are you looking for.

Good luck, took me a year to find mine....

It took me even longer than that to find one and to top it off it was a ragged out POS. I haven't seen another for sale either. A buddy bought one that was wrecked from a friend of ours, that friend said he could have sold it at least 10 times in the two days it was sitting in front of his shop before we picked it up.

I've come to the conclusion after living in several different states/places that you will find that there are one or two strong local dealers and whatever brands of cars they sell is what you will find locally. There are plenty of Fords around here and a fair number of GMs as well. But good luck trying to find any 2nd gen diesel Dodge. They don't exist and the ones that do come up for sale are rusty, expensive POSs. Third gen Dodges are still easy to find (but expensive) however...

If you really want one and are picky about what you get you had better be ready to travel to pick it up.

What are you looking for?

The wifes might be for sale.
1998 Q/C S/B 2WD just over 200k
It's a A/T but with Goerend parts in it.
A 913 Pump that was rebuilt a few years back but with low miles since tweaked by Brad Ponci
A 62/71/.80 with less then 10k
Helix 2 cam with Bolt-on Cam gear
Weld Evo 18x8.5 with Kuhmo tires, less then 5k on them
Traction bars, full gauges on the dash prolly some other stuff

I've found a bunch. But you work them down on price and they say ok. Call em tell them your bringing cash and they change their mind. Happened to me 3 times in the last month. And nobody in Utah wants to answer or return phone calls. Or people want $12,000+ for one with 370's. I've got a few motors. But no truck to put it in.

People in Utah are f*cking crazy with prices, you are right about that Anthony. They think their truck is worth it's weight in gold.

I thought I found the truck I was looking for! Until the Guy that I was buying it from sold it to another guy for 2k more than my offer! I guess money talks when it comes to just about anything.....

Put yourself in his shoes, im sure you would have done the same...

I thought I found the truck I was looking for! Until the Guy that I was buying it from sold it to another guy for 2k more than my offer! I guess money talks when it comes to just about anything.....

I can assure you that I would have done the same, provided we hadn't reached an agreement and you hadn't given me any money to hold it...

Money talks, especially when it comes to deals right now in these harder economic times.

My buddy has a 97 extended cab long bed 4x4 5 speed 2500 somewhere around 135k i think he is asking and dont quote me on this around 9k i think it is rust free he wants a duramax for some reason pm me if you want more info

Back