Where can I find boost gauges over 100psi?

chw

Where can I find boost gauges over 100psi? I need one that measures up tp 150psi atleast for my new twins.

I have heard of some guys running air pressure gauges off semi's (for their onboard air system). That should get you to 150 psi or so.

Mind sharing turbos are in your setup?

Ebay

I got a air pressure guage that reads to 150PSI for $13.00 shipped to the house!!! can't beat that and its same brand as my current guages:charger:

Air PSI for air tanks is the only thing I can think of that goes that high.

Stewart Warner also has some generic 'PRESSURE' gauges that go to 200 and 300psi.

thanks for all the replys guys big help. i think i wanna go with the autometer.

i believe A&A auto parts has them in autometer here is the number for the moosic location ask for ron 5704572895

Autometer has one, but it is under either blower pressure or air pressure.

I have heard of some guys running air pressure gauges off semi's (for their onboard air system). That should get you to 150 psi or so.

Mind sharing turbos are in your setup?

my twins are MPI's big set-HTT 71/73/13 top charger and a 94mm bottom charger.

Autometer makes these in several of face designs. I use this gauge for boost.
4320_d.jpg

Then they have a 200psi gauge if you can stand it being mislabeled as oil instead of air.
3322_d.jpg

Ok, I have to ask this silly question! If your making that kind of boost why would you be looking at boost pressure an not the road.

It's a shame you can't buy one with a tele tale.

Jim

I've managed to look at it maybe 10 times in the last 2 years when it was high enough to be impressive.

Really would be nice to have a recall switch so after a run you could have your own cheap corsa data system.

You know it is weird isnt it. Now that I have finally got my truck where I really should be worrying about how much boost is happening, I now have less and less time to look,, lol. I cant really remember the last time I have looked at my boost guage anytime after launch...

Kevin