Where can you get a new,not reman cp3

EPA Violator

CR Wrencher
Like the title says looking for a new not reman lb7 pump. Can't seem to find one out there. Anybody know where to look. thx

Fleece Performance Engineering!!! They will have you covered whatever your needs!!!

Check their website, I think I remember seeing a Black Friday weekend sale email...

I'd go with one of exergy's reman'd pumps over any of the new junk you get from fleece. How you fuk up a brand new cp3 I'll never know.

I'd go with one of exergy's reman'd pumps over any of the new junk you get from fleece. How you fuk up a brand new cp3 I'll never know.

Wow, there must be a story behind this post...

I have heard nothing but good things about their CP3s as well as Exergy and S&S as well. I also hear that A LOT of very fast/powerful trucks are running their CP3s, but hey what do winning racers and pullers know?!?!?!

The OP asked for new not reman so I suggested Fleece as I think they are one of the few to offer NEW CP3s other than the GM or Dodge dealer...

I have NEVER had any problems with Fleece products or staff.

Last edited:
The story is just my continued horrible luck with fleece parts. Thought I'd give them another chance because I was looking for a new cp3 and they were one of the few that had new ones as you mentioned. Now I'm 0/2 and have a truck that won't spool and idle/run worth a dam. Just fyi, I ran their 366 that spools and acts worse than a 480 single from what I've seen to compare. I've trouble shot the rp issues and it all points back to fleeces cp3. Yet they say it's the tuning on 03-05 trucks with dual cp3's that causes it and it's somewhat normal. Just no....

It just pisses me off the more I think about it with the money I've spent with them and all the troubles I've had.

The story is just my continued horrible luck with fleece parts. Thought I'd give them another chance because I was looking for a new cp3 and they were one of the few that had new ones as you mentioned. Now I'm 0/2 and have a truck that won't spool and idle/run worth a dam. Just fyi, I ran their 366 that spools and acts worse than a 480 single from what I've seen to compare. I've trouble shot the rp issues and it all points back to fleeces cp3. Yet they say it's the tuning on 03-05 trucks with dual cp3's that causes it and it's somewhat normal. Just no....

It just pisses me off the more I think about it with the money I've spent with them and all the troubles I've had.

So... You swapped a different stock CP3 in and 100% of the issues went away?

Me thinks maybe Fleece knows what they're doing with CP3's. But I can't find any evidence on that, you know except some of the top trucks in the country.

So... You swapped a different stock CP3 in and 100% of the issues went away?

Don't have one to swap in. Besides that the only thing I have left to try is swapping fca's. Which I have changed out now just can't crank the truck yet because I don't have a oil feed line for the new turbo yet.

Yeah yeah on the top trucks and all, part of the reason I gave them another chance. You must have to be one to get a part that runs worth a dam I guess.

I'm sure I'll get corrected, but I thought Fleece exclusively used Exergy built pumps?

Jace, you need to have data! As in a log or scan of desired and actual fuel rail pressure in order to properly diagnose what is going on. Like I told you on the phone, based on the symptoms you have, your truck is having "Rail Creep" & "Rail Hang" issues. Simply put, you have an excess of supply from now two CP3's and not enough demand to consume it. Without a relief in the system, the pressure has no where to go, which results in excessive fuel chatter and "lopey" idle.

Uncontrollable rail pressure can be caused by several things. A) Not enough voltage "tuned" in to the regulator (FCA) table. B) Excessive supply pressure from a AirDog or Fass Type Fuel System. C) A Faulty Regulator (FCA) unable to control RP. D) A Faulty Dual Pump Controller, Unable to Control 2 CP3's.

You have a 1 year warranty on your BRAND NEW CP3K. Should it have a Faulty BRAND NEW un-modified or molested BOSCH Regulator or (FCA) you will be promptly sent a replacement free of charge. If the CP3, that was tested and base lined against the other 500+ CP3's that have left here this year is found to be the problem, you will be sent another BRAND NEW CP3K after the original is returned and tested.

The track record of the Fleece Performance CP3 line speaks for itself. You may be 1 in 500, which is possible because nothing in life is perfect, which is why we offer a 1 Year warranty on all of our CP3's.

Slandering Fleece Performance on the internet, before verifying what is the issue, and before seeking any further resolution, is not going to help your case, or make you any friends. I have already told you that as long as you can provide us the data we ask for, and follow the diagnostics necessary to verify an issue like this, that I would take care of the problem should it be our's to take care of.

Caleb Carpenter
Fleece Performance Engineering
317-286-3573

Please pm me prices on BRAND new CP3's I bought a dual kit and need a pump. Do you make or sell dual cp3 controllers too?

Like the title says looking for a new not reman lb7 pump. Can't seem to find one out there. Anybody know where to look. thx

Bosch is not offering a brand new LB7 CP3 anymore, only remanufactured units. You will have to eat the core charge which when you add it all up was close to the price of a new one anyway.

This is not tuning related and it's not an fca issue either. The video is of a new fca and the one that came with the pump acted the same way. 15 psi supply pressure shouldn't be the issue and this is the second controller that's been tried along with being tested on other trucks.

Video starts at idle, then a few bumps of the throttle and then a gradual rpm increase. This is just no where close to running normal at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaGHp4Ip1iI