Where to get injectors?

Chimney

I, I am an Enchanter.
I have POD's in my truck now and they are pretty much junk. They leak no matter what we do. They were cheap is the only reason I picked them up but with the demand for more power I need bigger injectors. Does anybody know where I can get 1st gen injectors? Look for something like 6x16's or so.

Thanks man, I would like a little more than those though. Is there anywhere I could send a set of injectors to have them worked?

Where do they be? And do I send them a set of stockers?

check out new era diesel they will make any size you want for 600-700 bucks

6x16 is around a 350+ hp increase. Is that VE gonna keep up? lol

I'm anxious to see that.

My truck smokes like a bastard and I don't have quite that big of sticks.

Scheid Diesel seems to be the only shop building 1st gen injectors that make power, as in 450+.

Thanks Bill, I'll check them out. I just got a price for 6x16's from New Era for $715 which didn't seem like a bad deal.

Thanks Bill, I'll check them out. I just got a price for 6x16's from New Era for $715 which didn't seem like a bad deal.
Wow, I thought the new era junk was about half that price? For that much money you might as well spend the extra $200-$300 for a known to make horsepower set of injectors made with all new parts not your old high mileage junk.

Scheid's are completely new injectors? What was the price on your 6x16's?

Scheid's are completely new injectors? What was the price on your 6x16's?
New internals and nozzles. Only thing used is the body. I gave $930 a couple years ago. I have heard the price has gone up though. JAyers made 501rwhp with a single charger with one of their sets.

Hey thanks for the info. I've watched JAyers dyno video probably 100 time, very very impressive. Thanks again.

Yeah that was low, sorry, edit;). Guess I can't figure out how to edit a previous post.