Wheres my 4200?

07dodge

Most Hated
Hey bob i got my tnt-r from ya, and it will only go to 3800 on the dyno, been doing some investigating and it seems to me you shorted me!!!

so when can i get the tnt race? ive been asking for like a year now with no responses from emails and pm's

Can you send me the file for the 4200? Or what is the programing that i am hearing that you used on browns truck???

Erick Browns truck is still a work in progress and it will be completed in short order.

There is nothing available in that league

If it would be possible to get the 4200, that would be greatly appreciated, all i do is sled pull with truck and really need the rpms. I have been looking at the 5000rpm stuff available but i think this is just going to melt parts til someone gets it half way ironed out. Can you help me out thanks.

Ya Bosch has their own ecm, dr. performance is working on one, schied is working with bosch, and there is another that i dont no the name of, they all reveled them at the pri show last week 5 grand fully fueled, and adjustable everything ex. pulse width, rpm, pressure maps, ex, ex!!!!

Ya Bosch has their own ecm, dr. performance is working on one, schied is working with bosch, and there is another that i dont no the name of, they all reveled them at the pri show last week 5 grand fully fueled, and adjustable everything ex. pulse width, rpm, pressure maps, ex, ex!!!!

where can I see these claims? Thanks

Bob, Whata think, can ya get me something like this??? I know that marco has the technology! pm if ya want, thanks

ver5.3 made over 550hp @4080rpm on my truck. which version do you have? While Sled pullin I was over 4000 Just not making lots of power up there

Bob please go through pm i will go further into detail, dont want to much to get out to the fellow pullers lol

damn, I didn't know you could demand free software. There's a lot of people that would like better programming. Not many will have the 8K+ to play with Bosch.

Bob please go through pm i will go further into detail, dont want to much to get out to the fellow pullers lol

Its already out there all you have to do is call schieds and do some talkin and have around 6k for the ecm and another 2k so your dash will work. looks like im not getting that for now.. But if i could id love to spin her up around 5500rpm.. :rockwoot:

Robert Bosch LLC
38000 Hills Tech Dr.
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Telephone (248) 876-1300
Carla.Kumrow@us.bosch.com
www.Bosch.us
February 13, 2008
are Trademarks of Robert Bosch GmbH, Germany
Wicked Diesels
Attn: Shane Roark
Quote for EDC MS15.1
Dear Mr. Roark,
Thank you for your interest. Bosch is pleased to quote the following:
Item Qty Description Part number Price Each Total amt
1 1 EDC MS15.1 F 01T A20 022 $8450.00 $8450.00USD
February 13, 2008
Page 2 of 2
Changes: All customer requested changes from all
assumptions in this quote, including design,
function and others require agreement of Bosch,
may have cost and/or timing impacts and will be
negotiated separately.
Integrated Software use: A right of use is granted for software integrated
into the hardware in so far as this is required for
proper use of the hardware supplied. No
additional rights are granted.
Currency: Prices are in USD per piece. All North
American facilities will be invoiced in U.S.
dollars.
Payment Terms: US dollars, Prepayment. All Set-offs and debits
are subject to prior written consent of Bosch.
Remit Payment to: US Payments
Robert Bosch LLC Dept 0628
P.O. Box 3080
Farmington Hills, MI 48333-3080
Wire transfers to: Bank Name:xxxxxxxxxxx- Robert Bosch LLC
ABA Number: xxxxxxxxxx
Account Number: xxx-xxxx
Swift Address: xxxxxxxxx
Subject line: “Cust Wicked Diesels BEG/MSD-NA”
The Robert Bosch LLC Terms and Conditions of sale –Automotive are an integral part
of this offer and are available upon request. The acceptance of products delivered
under this quote constitutes acceptance of all of the terms and conditions of this
quote.
Best Regards,
Carla Kumrow Alex Leuze
Planning and Pricing Analyst Manager- Motorsports

Back