Wheres my 4200?

Bob WTF?!? I thought TNT-R was 4200. Where did this 3800 come from?? Congratulations on holding your customers back, I’m sure that’s gonna pay off in the long run. :hehe:

So is MADS like Columbus Diesel?? What you get depends on your name and how many times you can open the checkbook?:badidea:

Shane, your quote is kinda on the high side. I was quoted a lot less at PRI. They probably came down quite a bit in the last nine months…

I never stated 4200 rpm ever. The TNT/R is the best on the market and it will get improved. No doubt.

Patience is the key .

Bob WTF?!? I thought TNT-R was 4200. Where did this 3800 come from?? Congratulations on holding your customers back, I’m sure that’s gonna pay off in the long run. :hehe:

So is MADS like Columbus Diesel?? What you get depends on your name and how many times you can open the checkbook?:badidea:

Shane, your quote is kinda on the high side. I was quoted a lot less at PRI. They probably came down quite a bit in the last nine months…

They were suppose to release a simplied version (engine function only) for alot better pricing, that may be the version that is available now.

I don't know where you came up with 4200 RPMS, but that Smarty program doesn't exist, like the man has stated numerous times

My juice monitor reads the farthest in the RPM's my truck has gone is 4120! Thanks to Bob and Marco. However pulling unless it was a light sled I always fell below 3800 going down the track but that was before the additions I have made for this year so maybe I will be able to carry 4000 down the track.

Can you send me the file for the 4200? Or what is the programing that i am hearing that you used on browns truck???

This is kinda old, but i just saw it. My truck would turn the RPM, but my peak was at 3,600 rpms. Yes they motor made peak power at 3,600 rpm. It would fall off after that, but it would still turn more RPMs. At first, my programming was the TNT-r but with stock timing (because of the timing from TST). After we pulled of the TST, that is when Marco was playing around. The TST was the highest hp runs, but Marco's not TST programming was coming up close before we had to stop.

Back