Where's the BIG RIGS at?

Big Trucks

Here's some pics of our KW's if I can get them to up load.
P9190226.JPG

P9190230.JPG

P6140002.JPG

Ryan

i have a 87 pete 359 daycab. 400 cummins :Throwup: that is JUNK , 15 speed :Throwup: :Throwup:(prolly worse than the engine) . best thing about it (other than having new tires) is that it has dual 6 inch straight stacks and a 3 stage jake. its super loud with a heavy load. usually draggin a 2006 savannah triple bunk log trailer all around western ky and tn.

heres some pics..

Attachments

• garageimage.jpg
    garageimage.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 26
  • log truck.jpg
    log truck.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 20
  • log truck 001.jpg
    log truck 001.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 12
  • walnut 001.jpg
    walnut 001.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 13
  • walnut 002.jpg
    walnut 002.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 10
I kinda like my 400... it doesn't lug down like the Cat does but it does the job. Jake is loud as hell...

oldschoolPSD said:
The one I got is just like the old 350 Big Cam... what makes a "low-cool?"

i think he is talking about the "low-flow" radiator..they are junk. or at least mine is...

aggar how many acres you guys farm? and nice grain bins how many bushels they hold? and i hope ur not gonna tell me u have ur own scales there!

All Caught up,
Yep those are our scales we put in June 05. We bought them outta New York and had to do the concrete work and form everything up. We farm around 5700 acres, corn soybeans and a few acres of wheat for the neighbors to put on some hog crap. My grandfather also has 3 elevators. 2 in operation and the third is for storage. The bins in the pic are "100K's" but hold about 90-95k depending on the corn and how full we can get'em. If you noticed, the dryer is running beside the bin on the right. You can see the steam coming out. It's a Meyer Dryer tower style.

Where you from All caught up??

Ryan

Im from xenia ohio, We just built 2 120k grain bins and a new tower dryer we have 5 daycab semis and we farm 7,000 but around harvest we farm over 10,000 once you add in all the custom farming. We use all CAT tractors and CAT/Lexion combines.

That's cool. We're manily Deere but do have a MT 765 and rented a Lexion 580r last fall. Prolly rent another to help with harvest. we're pretty heavy on corn this year.

ya not trying to derail this thread but were heavy with corn also! what do u think of em? we run 2 of em and 1 JD 9860sts with 12 row heads and cat 40ft bean table and jd 35ft head

I didn't much care for the hydro handle. Can't just ease forward like the deere. We run a 9860 and old reliable 93 9600. I only ran it about 2 rounds and had enough. I guess I gotta get used to it. I think the deere cab is nicer with the controls. AS is the deere tractor vs the 765. Gotta have an engineering degree to run it!

ya but trust me weve been JD are whole life and switched to CAT and its no comparison once you figure out how to run the damn thing! its just much nicer then deere and way more HP then deere the only thing is that deeres cabs are quiter then CATS but who cares! it also uses less fuel then then the JD

Trucks are my life. Some days I like 'em, some days I hate 'em.
This here is my favorite.

Last edited:
I work for Kenworth R&D so I get to screw around with some pretty cool trucks. But don't own one yet :( ... atleast not yet :pop:

!cid__0414071848.jpgI drive this one on weekends. 98 Freightshaker with 500 horse DD and a 10 speed

I usto run a 04 379 Petrod and a 357 Mixer and a 335 fuel truck .now I run an 07 9600 int .

I run a 2003 KW T800 high hood, tri-drive tractor. We use it to run pretty much whatever you want up north. 600 Hp CAT C-16, Eaton 18speed (18918), 3stage jake. all the bells and whistles. Gotta get pics off of my Desktop...

How do I post a pic that is saved in My Pics? I have tried several time and every time I do it ends up being so small it is not worth posting.

04 MT said:
I drive this one on weekends. 98 Freightshaker with 500 horse DD and a 10 speed

GOOD LORD!! Your avatar is freaking sahweet!! :rockwoot:

chipmnk said:
How do I post a pic that is saved in My Pics? I have tried several time and every time I do it ends up being so small it is not worth posting.

Like this?

Attachments

• irp2007cs.jpg
    irp2007cs.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 37