Which 6.7?????

Check out H&S.

I know someone looking to sell his H&S XRT to upgrade to their H&S BlackMaxx system if that interests you?

The XRT is a basic programmer, kinda like a smarty, the BlackMaxx is a Gauge and Programmer package that can change tunes on the fly.

Black Maxx

:rockwoot:

If you wanna wait a little bit you can have mine for half what I spent on it. I think EFI live is supposed to be out in a month or so. As soon as its out I'm going to purchase that. Then I won't need my Mini-Max. I'm going with EFI live for the custom tunning because of my future mod's. (Wish list---WCC Horn,GHD,Boost Tube, Studs,2nd gen Manifold,66/s480 comp set up,..........dang better rob a bank). The only thing I didn't like about the Mini-Max was the inability to log more than one max value at a time. But for your setup, it will work perfectly. Allows you to defuel at preset intervals (In case something bad happens, prevents further damage from lack of reaction time on lifting right foot), and on the fly chngs to tune level (Mild-60 hp, Wild- 120 hp, Hot 175 hp). All of course just my oppinion.:rockwoot:

Last edited: