which injector should I go with

bebop86

Guys- newbee here-I have a 2015 6.7 with 40 inch tires- In the process of upgrading rear to 4.88 and adding the Revmax parts to beef up the tranny-
I am thinking of adding the Pusher compound turbo-
So which company makes the best bang for the buck injectors
My shop is rec. the BBI but they are $$- Been reading about infinite performance and F1- Does it really matter which way I go since I am only looking for around 650- 700 HP as this is a daily driver- thks

I don't think Infinite Performance does common rail injectors. I would contact him first and go with what he recommends. He'll get you setup one way or another.

No point in full injector swaps for only 650-700hp.

Just call DDP or another supplier and just nozzle slap those suckered and be done.

We do common rail injectors as well, Northeastdieselservice.com. We have been involved in the diesel world for some time as many of you may know. We would be glad to help you out.

Guys- newbee here-I have a 2015 6.7 with 40 inch tires- In the process of upgrading rear to 4.88 and adding the Revmax parts to beef up the tranny-
I am thinking of adding the Pusher compound turbo-
So which company makes the best bang for the buck injectors
My shop is rec. the BBI but they are $$- Been reading about infinite performance and F1- Does it really matter which way I go since I am only looking for around 650- 700 HP as this is a daily driver- thks

Don @ F1 has always been a great option, either that or S&S for me. Exergy is quality work too but a little more expensive than S&S.

Injector brand absolutely makes a difference, good injectors are easier to tune. IMO I would ask your tuner who they recommend not just the shop doing the work. Just slapping nozzles on can have negative affects if the bodies have higher miles.

I would lean toward an injector from a company that uses not only EH equipment but EDM as well. That would be F1, DDP, and Exergy. Not familiar with S&S. I know DDP has been pretty intense doing R&D the past year especially since adding a shop in Idaho.