which is louder p pump or vp

A P-Pump is louder than a VP-44.

Howsoever, all those extra retarded valves, and rockers and other valve train clatter, makes the 24 valve the noiser beast. No doubt part of the reason the blocks crack-they can't stand the noise.:hehe:
They should be melted down for scrap.:shake:
That engine is the 6.0 of Cummins.:banned:

:hehe:

Howsoever, all those extra retarded valves, and rockers and other valve train clatter, makes the 24 valve the noiser beast. No doubt part of the reason the blocks crack-they can't stand the noise.:hehe:

Yawning! You don't know what you are talking about old school. :hehe: You are argueing that the dinosaurs are still ruler of the world when in fact...they are extinct!:kick::poke:

Yawning! You don't know what you are talking about old school. :hehe: You are argueing that the dinosaurs are still ruler of the world when in fact...they are extinct!:kick::poke:
Says the guy that knows he needs a dinosaur...

Easy now I like my Vp course I just like noise maybe. Or annoying people. I mean that was really unfair to compare it to a 6leaker. Such harsh words lol. Course after not seeing it for several weeks til its done and running again I may think its noisey lol.

i'll race you with my "dinosaur" :hehe::hehe:

i'll race you with my "dinosaur" :hehe::hehe:

1998 QCSB 12v, 5-speed, southbend 3600 dual disc, built NV4500, hamilton cam, O-ringed head, #100 plate, 191's, 4k springs, Alcohol Injection systems water/meth, airdog 150, dual fed, thuren track bar, new era 435's, HTT 66/71/14
You better fill that bottle.:hehe:

pop off pressures seem to have a lot to do with how bad mine rattles, I have been trying about 5 sets of injectors here lately and the highest popping ones are the quietest! or maybe it's because they are built by Weston:rockwoot:

Show me one Mod puller or faster than 7 secs Diesel racer running a Vp-44.

Show me a thread that has guys complaining their stock P-pump bit it.
Show me a thread where stock 12 vs have cracked.
You show me one of each of those, and I bet I can find a 100 stating their VP-44 died, or their 24Valves block cracked.

Funny thing about my opinions-- they are based on FACT.

Yours, (and all big thinkers who love their VP_44s block cracking 24 valves)are based on how you wish it to be....:poke::poke:*bdh*:rockwoot::hehe::shake::shake::shake::shake:

I just love the Cummins I could care Less if it was a 12/24vp/24Cr lol. Though I sure wish they would turn the poor Cr up in my service truck. 20k+ truck and they only have the Cr hp at 180. Poor thing sees a hill and cries. Does anyone make programmer chips for frieghtliner m2's with a Cr in it?
Oh, and to keep on thread it is really quiet.

Show me one Mod puller or faster than 7 secs Diesel racer running a Vp-44.

Show me a thread that has guys complaining their stock P-pump bit it.
Show me a thread where stock 12 vs have cracked.
You show me one of each of those, and I bet I can find a 100 stating their VP-44 died, or their 24Valves block cracked.

Funny thing about my opinions-- they are based on FACT.

Yours, (and all big thinkers who love their VP_44s block cracking 24 valves)are based on how you wish it to be....:poke::poke:*bdh*:rockwoot::hehe::shake::shake::shake::shake:

:doh:I have a taco block. I know my fuel system is junk, but I think the 24v engine is every bit as tough as the 12v engine. Lets remember, I am talking from a standpoint of a "street driven towrig puller", not just a trailer queen puller.

:doh:I have a taco block. I know my fuel system is junk, but I think the 24v engine is every bit as tough as the 12v engine. Lets remember, I am talking from a standpoint of a "street driven towrig puller", not just a trailer queen puller.

You sound like a Ford guy now."Ya Ford is buying back my POS $50K cowboy Cadillac, under the lemon law program and my new Ford should be in next week."

I didn't make that up, that was read on an all Ford site.

Just admit you cry yourself to sleep every night, knowing Dodge and Cummins screwed 4 years of Cummins owners and I will forgive you!!:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

You sound like a Ford guy now."Ya Ford is buying back my POS $50K cowboy Cadillac, under the lemon law program and my new Ford should be in next week."

I didn't make that up, that was read on an all Ford site.

Just admit you cry yourself to sleep every night, knowing Dodge and Cummins screwed 4 years of Cummins owners and I will forgive you!!:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Cummins replaced my cracked 53 block...no crying here.:hehe::rockwoot:

Buy an 02... then all you have to worry about is the injection pump. NO 53 block in my truck! lol