Which mods to do next

do you think there will be a problem with egt's and what kind of boost you think.

egts depend alot more on the tuning. if you wanna pull your 17,000lb trailer with 600hp at the wheels you're gonna melt every piston. but if you keep the fueling down egts will be fine. boost is a measure of restriction and doesnt mean anything.

I would go with a twin set but a buddy of mine had that setup and it beat the fins up on the stocker and when he went to a big single made more power . What I understand is the stock turbo is too small on the 6.7 causing excessive heat so in a pulling application it needs to come off. My trailer is 17000 pounds so I'm afraid my egt will be out of control.

Mine works just fine with the stock VGT, they make the kit in an externally wastegated version, so Drive pressure isnt an issue.

Sounds like your mind is made up, just throwing my 2 cents in.

Mine works just fine with the stock VGT, they make the kit in an externally wastegated version, so Drive pressure isnt an issue.

Sounds like your mind is made up, just throwing my 2 cents in.

What kind of fuel mods you have? Like said before, the stock VGT is a drive pressure monster. Under stock or small fuel upgrades I would say go for it. With 100+ injectors and big or dual pumps, might wanna set back some $ for repairs. DP is such a delicate thing with the 6.7 I think. To the OP, you can keep the exhaust break with a VGT, but I think its best to get away from a VGT all together.