which performance vp44

underminded01

been there done that
Im looking to get a new vp44. im currently running a sovp44. ive been looking at the dragon fire pump but it says not to run with any injector smaller than 6x018 but i wanna still be able to run a smaller injector when im not pulling and still be able to put the big sticks back in to pull and get the amount of fuel i need to them to do good.

:thankyou2:

I would take a chance on a Monster pump too if I had to stay VP. They seem to run really good.

I would stick with a SOVP pump.. can handle 700hp still.. if you don't plan on making more.. there's no point.

Monster pump full setup. No need for swapping injectors run stage 2 pump with the hurricanes you will have all the fuel you need and driveability.4192371521

monster pumps reliabilty scares me a lil though. its alot of money not to be stood behind very well

When the pump was first released yes there were a few hiccups. Mike truly has perfected this pump. 3 years never had a problem!! Trust they are stood behind very well everything mike does he stands behind if you want the best performing vp44 on the market you need to get a monster. They have proven themselves.

X2 if you run the right combo the sovp will do you just fine in most cases. When it comes time that you have the money saved up and plan on buying a monster pump etc spend it on something thats reliable like a p pump.

WOuld be a monster pump. If gna daily drive it would be a hot rod pump from industrial injection and 150hp injectors

i know you can make alot of power on a so vp44 but thats what im running rite now and when i have my 6x18 sticks in it; it wont start. turns over and over and over like it cant get enough fuel to them or i would stay with the so vp44. just tryin to find something i can run that can fuel the amount i need for my 6x18's and still run a smaller stick when im not hooked to the sled.

monster pumps are too expensive and unreliable and mike from what ive heard will NOT stand behind it stick with an so or ppump it. just my two cents

monster pumps are too expensive and unreliable and mike from what ive heard will NOT stand behind it stick with an so or ppump it. just my two cents

Interesting who told you he won't stand behind his product? Unreliable? Are you experienced with the pump how about mike? Ever done business with him? I agree with what has been stated so pump would be fine if your shooting for 5-600 HP depending on your goals but the best performance pump out there is a monster.

yea i know that the monster pump has proven itself to make more power than any other vp44 but ive heard of failures with them and mike not standing behind it. thats just what i have heard. dunno if its true or not what do you know about mike and his monster pump

yea i know that the monster pump has proven itself to make more power than any other vp44 but ive heard of failures with them and mike not standing behind it. thats just what i have heard. dunno if its true or not what do you know about mike and his monster pump

Flame suit time for you bud. :badidea:

Interesting who told you he won't stand behind his product? Unreliable? Are you experienced with the pump how about mike? Ever done business with him? I agree with what has been stated so pump would be fine if your shooting for 5-600 HP depending on your goals but the best performance pump out there is a monster.

From what I've experienced so far, he's a good guy, but will talk your head off. LOL

my personal recommendation would be before you publicly state your opinion you should have personal experience with the business. knowing that you don't discredit your opinion. mike is a good friend and a sponsor of our team. we have been doing business with him for almost 3 years. I can promise that he does stand behind his products.

It is human nature sometimes to just go with what you hear. However, a sign of intelligence when you yourself do some work to find out what the true situation is. Unfortunately this atitude you have shows one the level of intelligence you have and honestly the way you carry yourself ultimately is hurting our sport. If you continue with the he said she said bs our sport will never grow. Do some research figure it out yourself.

It wont start because you have a leak somewhere. The injectors mabey leaking, (my 6x18s did that real bad), the crossovers might not be sealing, Injection lines may be leaking. I had a small leak on filter housing and dripping injectors that plagued me for 6 months, needed ether to start everytime it sat more than 1 hour.