which performance vp44

My experience with Mike, although not a monster pump, was a pleasurable one. To say he doesn't stand behind his product is just straight up ignorant. I blew up my transfer case do to me mis-installing it. He offered to give me the parts to fix it, even after I told him it was my fault... If that's not customer service I don't know what is...

Its no problem daily driving a monster pump, my friend had a stage 2 for a year or two with stock lines, mikes tubes and some 7x18's and it ran great.

I drove that truck about 1000 miles total and it never bothered me

he had no problems at all, ever....it would shoot 2 foot of flames out of the stacks also

My experience with Mike, although not a monster pump, was a pleasurable one. To say he doesn't stand behind his product is just straight up ignorant. I blew up my transfer case do to me mis-installing it. He offered to give me the parts to fix it, even after I told him it was my fault... If that's not customer service I don't know what is...

You put in his output shaft assembly I'm guessing? How did you mis-install it?

New Video

Stock tubes and it starts up perfect now. But......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rm4Re03vmg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rm4Re03vmg[/ame]

Its no problem daily driving a monster pump, my friend had a stage 2 for a year or two with stock lines, mikes tubes and some 7x18's and it ran great.

I drove that truck about 1000 miles total and it never bothered me

he had no problems at all, ever....it would shoot 2 foot of flames out of the stacks also

Can we say high EGTs?

Tell him to grab the next gear. No sense in bouncing off the rev limiter 10 foot off the line anyway.

Exactly.

its my truck and that was 2nd high4wd. i dont think it would take off in 3rd high. i called quadzilla they said must be something wrong with the program and sent me a new file that im gonna try to download on today to see if it fixes it

its my truck and that was 2nd high4wd. i dont think it would take off in 3rd high. i called quadzilla they said must be something wrong with the program and sent me a new file that im gonna try to download on today to see if it fixes it

Have you ever tried 4th low? Everyone around here that tries pulling high range ends up breaking something

What gears you running? Five or six speed? If you're snapping the tach like that over and over again I would definitely try 4th low in a five speed or 5th low if you've got a six speed. Something seems off about getting it lit, falling off that quick, and getting it lit again so quick without gearing or traction needing some major attention. Loose track or bald tires in that video? What charger you running? Just curious. By the way, I love 2nd high. I've been using it for four years, and knock on wood, only broke once but that was with a bounce that I didn't let out of. Although I'd love to, I pretty much just can't run 4th low due to the really tight tracks around here and not enough power to spin it with my SOVP.

Last edited:
I just can't see spending the coin on a Monster setup, you could p-pump it for a little more.

What gears you running? Five or six speed? If you're snapping the tach like that over and over again I would definitely try 4th low in a five speed or 5th low if you've got a six speed. Something seems off about getting it lit, falling off that quick, and getting it lit again so quick without gearing or traction needing some major attention. Loose track or bald tires in that video? What charger you running? Just curious. By the way, I love 2nd high. I've been using it for four years, and knock on wood, only broke once but that was with a bounce that I didn't let out of. Although I'd love to, I pretty much just can't run 4th low due to the really tight tracks around here and not enough power to spin it with my SOVP.

im running a 5 speed and a high tech 66 sledpuller with the smaller exhaust housing there is def no issue spooling it, i can light it very quick but i got the new tune from quad on today and it seems alot better so i might try 4th low this weekend.

No go this weekend, Guessing he will hook next weekend. I wont be around to video that. Typicaly no one videos the pulls around for some reson. Or some do and you never see them.

finally hooked this past weekend and the new tune was great. the truck screamed at 4100rpms never defueled or nothing was very happy. but i went to start it monday morning and the quad box had a melt down and went nuts on me and i had to pull it and send it back. hopefully they said ill have it back by friday..