which pressure box

rattlbox

I am looking into getting a pressure box i am not sure which one to get.I have been looking at the quad x2,mp8,painless striker I,and DR.P. I dont know much about any of them and would like to know what the pros and cons of each box are.Also how they do stacking with the smarty.Thanks in advance for the info.

I can't offer pros and cons as I have not run any of the other ones but I have the Dr P with the three position switch and really like it.
Normally I run it off and when I want an extra kick I just flip the switch to kill, with the Smarty set on sw7 it makes a noticeable difference.
One day I would like to dyno and see the difference with and with out it.

while the predator does offer slightly more power in my experience,for drivabilty and tuning to perfection the mp-8 cant be beat...

Both have given good performance but I am on the MP8 train aswell. The Dr Performance is a bit more expensive aswell. I think $325.00 for MP8 and $380.00 for Dr. P!

Mp8 $600 in Canada, (At least at the local injection shop).........jeez we get Screwed up here.

Both have given good performance but I am on the MP8 train aswell. The Dr Performance is a bit more expensive aswell. I think $325.00 for MP8 and $380.00 for Dr. P!

The MP-8's about $525 isn't it ?

I like the mp-8 as well. If you watch the classifieds, you can find a really good deal on one. I bought mine from a member on here and paid $225 for it.

mp8 i had the dr.p i liked it but i have an mp8 on the way tried one out datlight and datk from dr.p also if you dont have a rail gauge id get one cuz with the dr.p i saw mine hit 29 a few times

I like my Dr P pressure box but the mp8 is nice just cause u can dial it in perfect but i the dr.p feels like a stronger box

I have an edge EZ and really like it. You should be able to find an edge EZ or MP8 on classifieds for under 200-250 bucks.

I have always heard, adding pressure leads to cracked injectors or broke tips. So after hearing that i shy away from them, but maybe they dont? I am just running stock injectors, turbo, CP3... Just got the PPE a couple days ago, i would llike to try a pressure box, but i dont want to start having problems with injectors...

I have a Striker 2. 65hp, in-cab adjustable and can be found for less than $150. IIRC, I got mine for $99.

the power puck is a nice cheap pressure box and the edge ez the mp8 is probably a great box too just haven't used one.

danny