which pressure box

I just installed the extreme power puck from diablosport on my 07 0-100hp, adjustable knob like an mp8. Very happy with the results. My dads running a Dr.P he really likes it. Good customer service also. Hes running the 140 horse.

I have always heard, adding pressure leads to cracked injectors or broke tips. So after hearing that i shy away from them, but maybe they dont? I am just running stock injectors, turbo, CP3... Just got the PPE a couple days ago, i would llike to try a pressure box, but i dont want to start having problems with injectors...

this is true if u have stock injectors from what i have seen but i have big injectors,dual pumps and bored out rail and i am havin a pressure problems probably the bigger rail is my problem

I have always heard, adding pressure leads to cracked injectors or broke tips. So after hearing that i shy away from them, but maybe they dont? I am just running stock injectors, turbo, CP3... Just got the PPE a couple days ago, i would llike to try a pressure box, but i dont want to start having problems with injectors...

Dr.p pressure boxes only adds up to 28.5K Stock injectors and rails can handle that. A stock rail holds 30K. So there must have been other things goin wrong when you see cracked rails or tips etc

Dr. P is the only pressure box ive seen to make a difference. if you just want a little power increase thats safe my vote would be the edge ez

MP-8 made 113 hp over stock on my '03 (with supporting mods).

I ran both quad modules, two EZ's (original six position and the newer 4 position) a ramifier and a MP-8 on my '03 stacked for the most part with a TST and/or a Smarty.

By FAR, the best box was the MP-8. Infinite adjustability and great bottom end can't be beat! Got one sittin' in the garage waiting for install in my '07. Waiting for a warm day.

Trust me...the MP8 makes a difference.

I bought one and they sent the wrong programming in mine so in ran awful so I dont know how well they run honestly. so I removed it right away and sent it back