Which pump?

100farmall

I have an 02 3500 4x4 dodoge dually and the only mod that I have is a Diablo chip and an intake. I would like to add a lift pump and I ws wondering which pump you would recomend. I dont plan any more mods to my truck (for now). Thanks

well i do know that Bully Dog make a pusher pump that goes in line. Well let me rephrase that, it comes with its own fuel line. I had one at one time, did a good job i noticed a difference. But its a very good price compaired to the FASS system. But thru and thru if you had the extra money i would aim for the FASS system for the only reason of future mods. Spend it now while you still have it is my theory lol.
Good luck!!

I just checked the Bully Dog web site, were you talking about the Big Fuel Kit?

um....i believe thats what its called. I'll have to check the box in the shop. But i'm almost possitive it is.

100farmall said:
I have an 02 3500 4x4 dodoge dually and the only mod that I have is a Diablo chip and an intake. I would like to add a lift pump and I ws wondering which pump you would recomend. I dont plan any more mods to my truck (for now). Thanks

FASS:

FASS 150/95-1008

HPFP:

HPFP 95-1003

Both of these would be perfect for your truck......

Thanks for the help!! This will give me something to look into. I've always just used a diesel truck for a mule. I had no idea, up untill a few years ago , that there were all these things that I could do to make my dually haul more than hay!! So I appreciate any advice I get. Thanks, John

Back