Which smarty tune for dyno run?

jjrightmire1973

I have a 2003 555 HO with a six speed with valair dd clutch, The current mods are smarty revo,stacked with Dr.Performance stage 3 chip, AFE balde runner intake, s&b air box, 5" turbo back exhaust without cat or muffler into 7" stacks, DDP 90HP injector tips, Hamilton spring, arp head studs, Arson 3 cp3 upgrade, airdog 150, The turbo is Industrial Injection 64 turbo and ATS exhasut manifold both ceramic coated. What should I run the smarty on? betta 4.2? race betta 4.2? betta 4.3? betta 4.4? I get rail pop on tnt. Also What do you guys think I am making to the wheels, I go to the dyno up at JBA in San Diego on thusday morning, but there dyno only goes up to 1000 foot pounds of torque. thanks

I have a 2003 555 HO with a six speed with valair dd clutch, The current mods are smarty revo,stacked with Dr.Performance stage 3 chip, AFE balde runner intake, s&b air box, 5" turbo back exhaust without cat or muffler into 7" stacks, DDP 90HP injector tips, Hamilton spring, arp head studs, Arson 3 cp3 upgrade, airdog 150, The turbo is Industrial Injection 64 turbo and ATS exhasut manifold both ceramic coated. What should I run the smarty on? betta 4.2? race betta 4.2? betta 4.3? betta 4.4? I get rail pop on tnt. Also What do you guys think I am making to the wheels, I go to the dyno up at JBA in San Diego on thusday morning, but there dyno only goes up to 1000 foot pounds of torque. thanks

if you don't have it, I'd try the TNT/R tune. With what you have, you shouldn't be draining the rail ( the pop you hear ) unless you still don't have enough fueling. The TST and Smarty are probably the most power stack out there. They use to be anyway, not sure with the older trucks

could be too much timing. With the TST and Smarty, you should only let one or the other do the timing. You have to watch the rail psi too when using both together.

I have a rail pressure gauge but its a quadzilla and it is disconnected casue It ate 2 rail pressure sensor already

yes, evens have no timing. If running TNT tunes, you can do that too just don't change the timing adjustment... leave it on default and you'll be on stock timing.

will tnt give me the most power or will a betta 4.2 or a betta 4.2 race? I wish I could get a tnt/r tune

sorry I though I read you had a TST also but, you're talking about the TNT. Between the Dr. P and Smarty, you could be running really high rail psi. That's probably what hurt your sensors. Don't know why a Quad would.

The 4.2 fuels the hardest IMO. All trucks react differently though and it's a matter of toying with the tunes to find the right set up. You should see if Bob will give you the TNT/R

I'm guessing you'll see a but over 500hp but, if not the right dyno could be less

well the sensors went out when I had a diablo sport and power puck and since then I only use it to diganose rail pressure but I dont leave it plugged in caseu after a month of driving with it plugged in the sensor goes out