Which stacks do you prefer on MY truck?

Which stacks on my truck?

• Total voters

Cummin_Get_Some

diesel fanatic
This is my 6 inch miters...

Truckpics010.jpg

These are the miters cut down a few inches by computer editing...

Truckpics010s.jpg

These are flat tops also done by computer editing...

Truckpics010str.jpg

or should I do a different style? If so explain..

I can't really go to a single or move them in towards each other, or even go back to a regular exhaust since I already cut the holes in my truxedo bed cover for the stacks. And I don't wanna get rid of the cover.

Thanks for your opinion!

The cut down miters... but cut down another inch or two more :D

have to go with the shorter miters, even a few inches shorter than your 2nd picture

Like the 2nd pic, but if you go with the flat tops...make sure you run the rain catcher flippers!!!:hehe:

I think the true question is what stacks do YOU prefer on your truck?

I didn't wanna submit my vote just to see what kinda answers I would get without knowing my preference. I like both the shorter miters and the flat tops.

I think the shorter miters look better, but EVERYONE has miters now so I was leaning towards the flat tops because of that reason and because they would be eaiser to cut then the miters. Since they flare down to 5" at the bottom the top has to be cut off instead of trimming from the bottom.

How about 1sideways miter on the drivers side, that would be different!!

i voted for shorter miter cut stacks, yes everyone and their brother has them but they look good. The flat tops dont look too bad either.

The short miters look good, but I would go with a single miter cut in the middle or offset to the passenger side. That's just my opinion.

The short miters look good, but I would go with a single miter cut in the middle or offset to the passenger side. That's just my opinion.

Well to be honest I've always hated singles but they are starting to grow on me. I have one 7" chrome miter that I just set in the bed to see what it would look like and I really liked it. But like I said above I already have the holes cut in my tonneau cover so dual stacks will go back on it.

Well to be honest I've always hated singles but they are starting to grow on me. I have one 7" chrome miter that I just set in the bed to see what it would look like and I really liked it. But like I said above I already have the holes cut in my tonneau cover so dual stacks will go back on it.

Oh, I didn't see where you said dual stacks would go back in because of the holes.:bang Single stacks took forever to grow on me, but now I love them. I want 1 7in miter in my megacab so bad, but I can't bring myself to do it. I would definetly go short dual miters. Maybe cab height or a little lower?

Oh, I didn't see where you said dual stacks would go back in because of the holes.:bang Single stacks took forever to grow on me, but now I love them. I want 1 7in miter in my megacab so bad, but I can't bring myself to do it. I would definetly go short dual miters. Maybe cab height or a little lower?

Hey Brian, I took a picture with my phone when I had the 7" miter in the bed...I'll text you the pic.

For anyone else that would be interested in seeing it just PM me your number and I'll send it. Or if anyone could figure out how to post the picture from a their phone that would be cool.

Hey Brian, I took a picture with my phone when I had the 7" miter in the bed...I'll text you the pic.

For anyone else that would be interested in seeing it just PM me your number and I'll send it. Or if anyone could figure out how to post the picture from a their phone that would be cool.

Sounds good!:Cheer:

I liked the mitre's shortened down a little more, but i like the flat tops too, they are different, everyone is running mitres now

a flattop single 7" would look sick to, but singles are a lot louder

Might go with the flat tops... because I can figure out a way to evenly cut the miters on both stacks.

Back