Which Trans Fluid should I run???

I recommend tractor fluid in every trans I build, $35 for 5 gallons from tractor supply and it takes heat alot better than any atf, if your in a cold climate run a 50/50 mix with any trans fluid

Ordered 2 cases of NAPA ATF+4. Probably end up running 30-40% Hydro

Got to say, didnt think ATF would be such a can of worms HAHA!!!

As per my builder break in on cheap dex III and then after about 1k mi drain adjust bands and then use royal purple max atf. For the cost of a built trans I have no problem spending a little on fluid. So im breaking mine in on napa dex III .

Type F, Dex, universal, tractor hydro fluid, etc..

I use whatever is cheapest at the time in the work truck. 100k+ miles of this habit and zero ill effects.

I run two quarts of type F and the rest universal tractor trans fluid in my toy truck.

Keep in mind hydro oil and tractor transmission hydro oil are two totally different things. Put straight hydro in and your trans might hate you.

Type F, Dex, universal, tractor hydro fluid, etc..

I use whatever is cheapest at the time in the work truck. 100k+ miles of this habit and zero ill effects.

I run two quarts of type F and the rest universal tractor trans fluid in my toy truck.

Keep in mind hydro oil and tractor transmission hydro oil are two totally different things. Put straight hydro in and your trans might hate you.

I had a leak on the road while hauling, tossed in gas station crap in a bind, ran it to my destination, and the TC started slipping in LockUp. Switched to the CaseIH HyTrans I am using now, and my lockup is pretty solid again. I can still make it slide on occasion, but it's good enough to drive, haul, and have fun with. That's pretty much why I'm hooked on the stuff.