which transmission

Raschein said:
Truck makes approx. 500hp at the wheels. With a TST, Wsb/Ksb turbocharger, Edge Ez, 40hp injectors..

Thanks for all the replies.. dustin

Are you sure?

Seems to be missing a few components to be @ 500hp. Not picking on ya I'm just curious is all.

dan

Raschein said:
I recently got me truck back from the trans shop.. they fixed the transmission. they said it was there fault on how they built it.. something about not setting the front clutch-pak the correct way.. so anyways they fixed it.. I am still going to get a new trans in the summer months..

I am located it Albany, Oregon.

Truck makes approx. 500hp at the wheels. With a TST, Wsb/Ksb turbocharger, Edge Ez, 40hp injectors..

It is a daily driver and i do sum towing back and forth to the coast with about 8000lbs of trailer weight..

I have talked to Suncoast, and DTT.. but before i officially buy a new transmission i will probably give HTS a call and see what they can do for me..

I am also looking to do some sled pulling and maybe just once in awhile maybe a little drag racing..

Thanks for all the replies.. dustin
In that case I would look at the closest supplier, DTT. I dunno of any Suncoast builders in your area- are there any?

brnadon.