Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Pro comp 8179

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • American Eagle Alloy 101

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters

getblown5.9

Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
I need to get a set of 16x10 wheels asap for my new tires, which ones should I go with?

Steel Pro-comp 87- $326
images.ashx

Steel Pro-comp 97- $293
rockcrawler_series-97_b.jpg

Steel street lock Pro-Comp 152- $394
PCW152__lg.jpg

Aluminum Pro-comp 8179- $445
images.ashx

Aluminum American Eagle Alloy 101- $542
AE101__lg.jpg

I can talk to Garrett about it!

ETA: I could just go steal the ones off Garrett's truck. Shhhhhh!!

I'm not sure exactly what he has on it. They are pretty close though.

I like the last ones the best.

But on a puller the street locks would look the meanest. And you aren't DD yours anymore are you?

this week i am, sisters car is broke so she is using moms car, and mom has to borrow my jeep.

i can not freaking wait to get my jeep back

Reason I ask is cause the al rims would ride better... And look better.

But the lock rings (even fake ones) look mean on black steelies.

i was gonna get steel wheels but the guy at 4 wheel parts told me that the weight rating on 90% of steel wheels isnt very high.... cant remember what it was.... i ended up goin with the 8179s (same size and everything) and love them.... they look awesome with my 33" sts's mounted on them

dont have any off hand but i will take some either tonight or tommorow their not on the truck either as i only use them when im pullin and truck is a daily driver

ok tj i lied mine arent pro comps they are american eagles:bang for some reason i saw the pic and thought thats what i had cuz they look the exact same same amount of holes everything.... but here is a pic of them i can get a pic of them mounted on the truck saturday if you want

americaneagle.jpg

100_1583.jpg

actually those AE wheels were the wheels I originally wanted, but then I fell in love with those black 101 style AE's but at this time my choice is gonna come down to price and I think im gonna end up with the steel street locks.

well i ordered the street lock 152's. the 8179's were out of stock for 3-4 weeks.

somewhere down the road i will swap them for the AE 101's anyway, so its all good.