Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Pro comp street lock 152

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Pro comp 8179

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • American Eagle Alloy 101

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
ahhh man not the 101's! I'd throw any of those rims on my truck BUT the 101's. Maybe I am missing something in real life the pic aint showin, but damn are those wheels ugly.

a little sneak peak...gonna be a dirt slinging mofo for sure

248280.jpg

248281.jpg

I hate to tell ya this. But you forgot the tires.. Usually you only need to do just wheels if you put a lift on the truck in the garage and quickly find out it won't get out of the garage :hehe:

oh ****...doh

nah i had to test fit the wheels to make sure they are good before mounting tires, tires should be here early next week i hope!

I been holdin back on getting new tires for about 2 months and had a blow out the other day. I really want to get black rims 17" or 18". Its looking like i am going to have to go get some tires ASAP.

Dang TJ those look a lot better than I thought they would, and dang do they stick out. Can't wait for the first hook on them.

yea they are definitely going to stick out, A LOT. What size tires are going on?

33x12.50R16

they should fit nice because ive seen them on 16x12's before and they had just a tiny bit of stretch to them to fit that rim, so my 10's should be nice

yea they will be just fine width wise, it just looks like very little backspacing so they'll stick out pretty far.

4" BS i wanted them to stick out...tho it woulda been better if i could have gotten 2 with more BS to make the rear tires tuck under with the fronts out wide to give it 2 different tracks for the tires

well tires were finally ordered this morning, if NTW does like they did with the wheels I will have the UPS man at my house by tomorrow with tires. if not def by thursday.

Sounds like there will be new rubber to try out at the Buck then. You need me to bring my impact in case a rubber change is needed?

tracking numbers shows a scheduled delivery of 7-30-08 AKA tomorrow...woot

if all goes well i will have pics tomorrow night...im mounting the tires myself, not worried about balancing for pulling right now. just need to get them on by friday.

well for some reason my tires were left in harrisburg at a UPS facility and have a rescheduled delivery for tomorrow instead.