Which wheels

Santa Gertrudis

6.4LTTFMF
Aright guys, Im gonna get specific. I want some wheels and tires that dont stick out much if any. Im talkin about maybe an inch from the fender at the most. Any of you guys have any suggestions? Any ideas? Thanks guys.

Here's a Ford that tucks some nice rubber.

DSC01612_Medium_.JPG

DSC01467_Medium_.JPG

I'm pretty sure he's runnin Panther Juice double duce. They have em in regular dub that would look good with some Toyo MT 35s on your four-bee.

Hard to find wheels that don't stick out. Most aftermarket come in 4.5" to 5" backspacing. Generally designed for lifted trucks where some people want a wider stance. There are a few mfg out there who are starting to make some 5"+ back spacing but they are few and far between. Weld does make some nice wheels and can be had in ~6" spacing. I have a set of 18" Renegades that I like a lot. That said I'm going to a 22" so I can run a ~35" Proxes and probably will have some custom Boze wheels made with 6.5" back spacing. Anyone looking for a very nice set of Weld Renegades, let me know.

http://evof1.com/
http://bozeforged.com/

I have had the same problem- I wanted to run the 22x10 KMC Backseat and wouldn't settle for nothing else.
I went as far as to relocate the lower control arm mounts and machining the inner hub of the wheel 3/16" and still stick out about 1/2" - 9/16".
My only other option is to move from a 305/40 to a 285/35 but will loose a lot of load rating- not willing to give that up.

I would like to know about those on the Ford truck. Someone contact me and let me know what they are and the offset etc.

thanks

Last edited:
guys i am in the same pickle, i know what i am going to get (20x10 motometal 951's) but don't know if i want black or chrome, anyone have pics of both??
gana wrap em with toyo proxes, like 32x12.5's
robert

There are several custom wheel makers that will make whatever offset you want. Call Zak at Boze Forged. Another option is Billet Specialties. You will pay for them for sure but it's x-mas right lol.

Robbie, stick with mudders. You're rig doesn't need V-Rated tires lol

alldiesels said:
guys i am in the same pickle, i know what i am going to get (20x10 motometal 951's) but don't know if i want black or chrome, anyone have pics of both??
gana wrap em with toyo proxes, like 32x12.5's
robert

I don't have any pics of the black ones but if you look in my gallery there is a few pics of my truck with the moto-metal 951's chrome. they are 20x10 but i don't remember the backspacing. probably 5in.